Social Media Sandor earl possibly to the Bulldogs

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In fairness I feel sorry for the bloke. He did the wrong thing, dropped the other players in it, and got absolutely bent over and fucked for it... whilst the others got to miss a few games.

Sure he got done for both using and trafficking, but still... copped the raw end of the stick.

Pretty much ruined his career and will never reach the heights he could have. At Panthers and Raiders he was a damn good winger.
He admitted to getting it for others

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And also this is just another BS made up wanna be rumor

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Whilst he always came across as a tosser, I do feel for him, being the only one who actually put his hand up and took the medicine.

But it's probably a no from me.

All Hail Mitch

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think he may be past it.

The whole ASADA affair was an absolute debacle. For all his perceived flaws, Earl was the only one who owned up (stupidly or due to overwhelming evidence who knows?), credit for that. The relative wet lettuce flogging to the Cronulla players was a disgrace.

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Earl is the shittest winger in the comp. he is woeful. After watching tonights game id rather lichaa on the wing

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
after last nights effort I fucking hope not
Lol. I actually feel sorry for him. Bloke got absolutely smashed over the whole saga while the Sharks players got off easy as in comparison. Finally gets a crack years later and he has a shocker.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Lol. I actually feel sorry for him. Bloke got absolutely smashed over the whole saga while the Sharks players got off easy as in comparison. Finally gets a crack years later and he has a shocker.
Plus he looks like a Kuntrashian sister before they shave.