Official SAM WALKER

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What a shit thread. Just sayin..

Lots of us were wanking on about Walker a year and a half ago because he was the real deal. Now the whole world knows. Too bad we missed out on him when we were chasing him but the Roosters offered more and were obviously more appealing to him.. Hopefully he goes to the second Brisbane team on a huge deal.

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Roosters are just better at snatching all the young talent before anyone else, who knows what they are offering these young guys, but it's obviously more than what any other club is.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This shit thread has lots of friends..why do we care about more spilt milk we need to stop crying over such things, i'm no knock on the kid except when he plays us i hope Hetho breaks him in half, other than that dgaf about him really(he did save my arse on my Sportsbet multi when i thought i was goneski at 18-4 so i was cheering lol).

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We made a big offer... Not going to search for the article but I'm sure you could find it
Dont care about the offer, Walker said it was between chooks & broncos. So he is saying we wern't even a chance

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This shit thread has lots of friends..why do we care about more spilt milk we need to stop crying over such things, i'm no knock on the kid except when he plays us i hope Hetho breaks him in half, other than that dgaf about him really(he did save my arse on my Sportsbet multi when i thought i was goneski at 18-4 so i was cheering lol).
Again, as great as Walker is and will be, Burton is much better and bigger so he's not a defensive target like Walker. So I'm just thankful he's ours and hope that we can find a way to move on from Flanagan as tonight was the final straw.. He's nowhere near good enough, he's fucked mentally and he's a robot of a footy player with not much skill..

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
yes, must admit that option is not going well..not impossible IF we can get a win or two on the board soon team confidence improves and his play improves also..hoping so, again we are shit out of luck for options really unless people want Lewis in... :laughing:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Lots of us were wanking on about Walker a year and a half ago because he was the real deal. Now the whole world knows. Too bad we missed out on him when we were chasing him but the Roosters offered more and were obviously more appealing to him.. Hopefully he goes to the second Brisbane team on a huge deal.
Don't be so negative.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Don't be so negative.
Haha.. I just want us to plant 4kgs of heroin at Flanagan's apartment or spike his drink with Xerri's cocktail so we can get out of that contract and be done with him... Wow he's bad! So bad that I'd rather have Lewis in the team..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Haha.. I just want us to plant 4kgs of heroin at Flanagan's apartment or spike his drink with Xerri's cocktail so we can get out of that contract and be done with him... Wow he's bad! So bad that I'd rather have Lewis the rest of the year.
He isn't as bad as he's playing, but once again the Roosters have conned us into taking a player off their hands so they can reinvest elsewhere in the squad.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Haha.. I just want us to plant 4kgs of heroin at Flanagan's apartment or spike his drink with Xerri's cocktail so we can get out of that contract and be done with him... Wow he's bad! So bad that I'd rather have Lewis in the team..
The 6 tries we’ve scored this year, he’s assisted four of them, i think there is a player in there, he needs a good system
hopefully when Barrett recruits better players

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The 6 tries we’ve scored this year, he’s assisted four of them, i think there is a player in there, he needs a good system
hopefully when Barrett recruits better players
Nah, he's just shit. I take your point but mentally he's weak, he plays with zero confidence and when you see that in a half it's game over and you're in Milford/Ash Taylor territory but without the physical gifts or skill of those two.

His kicking game is woeful, his passing is shocking, he doesn't see what's in front of him and now he's going missing. So fuck him. I'm done with him. Bench him and Shane will campaign for a release. The Tigers or Saints etc will be dumb enough to take him. Even Brisbane or Nth Qld. Just cut our losses and move on.

We could play Burton and a cardboard cut out of Terry Lamb next year and still be fine in the halves, that's how great Burton is. But Flanagan has to go

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nah, he's just shit. I take your point but mentally he's weak, he plays with zero confidence and when you see that in a half it's game over and you're in Milford/Ash Taylor territory but without the physical gifts or skill of those two.

His kicking game is woeful, his passing is shocking, he doesn't see what's in front of him and now he's going missing. So fuck him. I'm done with him. Bench him and Shane will campaign for a release. The Tigers or Saints etc will be dumb enough to take him. Even Brisbane or Nth Qld. Just cut our losses and move on.

We could play Burton and a cardboard cut out of Terry Lamb next year and still be fine in the halves, that's how great Burton is. But Flanagan has to go
Let’s see how he goes against the cows next week

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Let’s see how he goes against the cows next week
I know he won't get dropped, but I hope we see how he goes against whoever the Mounties are playing as Baz needs to send a message that no matter your name or salary, those that aren't performing or putting in effort need to go to Reserves.

So Napa, Hoppa, Katoa and Flanagan all fit that bill.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would go with Lewis And avo in halves next week , hoppa gone with napa ,

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
Baz probably thinking the same