Sam Kasiano

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
Sam Kasiano.. just posted up on Insta that He is going to Samoa in two weeks.

Is he no longer wanted by the club? wouldn't he go/book his flight after the NRL final series in case the Dogs happen to make the GF so he could be there in support??

Does this tell us that these rumours are true? what are your thoughts?

I just find it interesting.

Or am I looking into it too much?

Just adding the below to spice things up <>
What if the problem wasnt Barba but was Sam + Franky? What if everything that we ever knew was a lie. OKAY ILL STOP.

But seriously why go to Samoa in two weeks when your team could potentially take out the title? TRUE?

Packy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He wouldn't be going without leave from the club so who cares.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Wasnt just the other day an article stting we are trying to retain him?

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Also, the post refers to THIS LITTLE GUY, and a photo of what I believe is his son. It makes no reference to him going (not to say that he isn't)

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
i would be happy if the club let him go.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Sam Kasiano.. just posted up on Insta that He is going to Samoa in two weeks.

Is he no longer wanted by the club? wouldn't he go/book his flight after the NRL final series in case the Dogs happen to make the GF so he could be there in support??

Does this tell us that these rumours are true? what are your thoughts?

I just find it interesting.

Or am I looking into it too much?

Just adding the below to spice things up <>
What if the problem wasnt Barba but was Sam + Franky? What if everything that we ever knew was a lie. OKAY ILL STOP.

But seriously why go to Samoa in two weeks when your team could potentially take out the title? TRUE?
How do you know he is going with his son, and how do you know he wouldn't be back for the GF if we made it?

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
How do you know he is going with his son, and how do you know he wouldn't be back for the GF if we made it?
Yea true but why would His son go without Him? thats the question. Wouldnt the family want to wait for the season to be over so ALL could go then?

Its abit bleh to me. Could be just the son and mother but ?? get where I am coming from?

EDIT: OR the mother and son could be going and Sam will meet up with them later on. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
i would be happy if the club let him go.
So would I.

IMO his revolving door routine of injury/ partial recovery/ playing unfit, 20+ kg overweight, still carrying injury, turning over possession, conceding penalties/ injury now outweighs Sam's football ability.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
So would I.

IMO his revolving door routine of injury/ partial recovery/ playing unfit, 20+ kg overweight, still carrying injury, turning over possession, conceding penalties/ injury now outweighs Sam's football ability.
Exactly. On his day he can be one of the most damaging attacking forwards, but i believe that day will never come again. His body is in horrible condition, he is extremely overweight yet he has toothpick legs that can barely support him. He burns out after 5 minutes and then he is a massive liability in defence. Hopefully he clubs makes the call to let him go.

Barba

TANK
Reaction score
Exactly. On his day he can be one of the most damaging attacking forwards, but i believe that day will never come again. His body is in horrible condition, he is extremely overweight yet he has toothpick legs that can barely support him. He burns out after 5 minutes and then he is a massive liability in defence. Hopefully he clubs makes the call to let him go.
Lol his legs are massive

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Well according to the medical staff/ injury report on our club website he is gone for the year anyway. To travel to Samoa before the end of his contracted commitment for this year would need club authorisation.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I would love them retain him but he is too heavy for his ankles, he needs to drop some beef which is the hardest thing in the world to do after KFC shoving adds down our throats every ten minutes.

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
I would love them retain him but he is too heavy for his ankles, he needs to drop some beef which is the hardest thing in the world to do after KFC shoving adds down our throats every ten minutes.
Also doesn't help when the Dogs are sponsored by Rashay's..

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
Well according to the medical staff/ injury report on our club website he is gone for the year anyway. To travel to Samoa before the end of his contracted commitment for this year would need club authorisation.
he might be out for the year but that doesnt mean he should just leave and not support his "BROTHERS" out there on the field.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Dragons do have McDonald's as one of there sponsors, it comes down to if Kas prefers Maccas or M&J chickens.

I would go for M&J as Tenderloins, Breast & thigh fillets are pretty pricey

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
As pointed out, it doesn't actually say that he is going.

Assuming he is, last I checked nobody expects us to still be playing then anyway, if that proves to be wrong no doubt he can delay his plans, or just come back to be there..... Samoa isn't all that far away.

Status
Not open for further replies.