No Source Sam kasiano

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't see it happening but I would love to have big Kas coming off the bench for us next year... would not only be great for some of our young props to learn off but I reckon the boys and big willy Mason would love having him around too.

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate of mine saw big sammy at the leagues club , Sammy reckons he signed a train and trial with the club lol , not sure if Sammy was talking shit or if dogs really did offer him a trial
Catalans have announced there squad for next year only on Wednesday his still in there squad

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Kar see argh no signed one year extension with Catalans.

Would love to see him back 2023 if he maintains that kind of form. Could easily fulfill Ava's role :grinning:

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I honestly wouldn’t mind him back on cheap money used for 20-30 mins a game off the bench. Even as a depth player. Surely he can’t be done and dusted yet

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We have lacked an inspiration forward since Kas and Tank left.

I know this is speculative bullshit, but fuck it would a positive if it happened and he could play 10 mins each half. Attack and D would be lifted.

racin jason

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't see anything in those highlights that would make me want to trade him for any of current forwards.

racin jason

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I haven't seen the highlights video but I just want to you remember the following:

1. We still have Stimson in our cap
  2. We still have Waddell in our cap
I stand by my original comment. Nothing there is any better than what those two plonkers have done.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
30 seconds into the video - two tackle breaks, a line break and a try.

Pretty sure that is better than both those plonkers
Take Dogzilla over Waddell and Stimson in a heartbeat. Most would feel he has achieved more than those 2 will ever achieve combined.

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
bring Him back to replace Vaughan
could use his size

haha