No Source Sam kasiano

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Remember when we couldn’t create a chance all half then kasiano comes on and creates two tries ahaha
Unfortunately, it was a 10 minute cameo at best. Even Bellamy couldn't get him fit enough to play more minutes than he was playing with us.

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would kill it with the way we play at the moment with his ability to offload

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I honestly wouldn’t mind him back on cheap money used for 20-30 mins a game off the bench. Even as a depth player. Surely he can’t be done and dusted yet
In his last year for us he was only affective for a few 5 minute stints, Bellamy couldn't get him fit enough so off to the SL.
He would need to greatly improve his fittness to be affective in todays game.

Mackdoggies

Kennel Established
Reaction score
In his last year for us he was only affective for a few 5 minute stints, Bellamy couldn't get him fit enough so off to the SL.
He would need to greatly improve his fittness to be affective in todays game.
Bellamy got him too fit and he lost all his impact. Just became a plodder. It was a fine line between getting minutes out of him but having him big so he could break the line.

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bellamy got him too fit and he lost all his impact. Just became a plodder. It was a fine line between getting minutes out of him but having him big so he could break the line.
Yep 100% this!

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That was the irony, it was his sheer size that made him devastating - making him super fit lost his advantage, he became fairly easy to handle, easier wrapping him up.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I was just looking up his stats for this season. He is running for 7.9m per run. Not too sure if that is the UK game (grinding game) or he is just over the hill (or if that is a mistake).

True clubman and was a big part of our success between 2012 and 2016. I would have loved to bring him in for 25 mins off the bench for a club friendly contract. But it seems the game might have passed him. Also wrong side of 30 so it must be hard to keep up. And if you have him in your 17 you are taking away time from the 20-22 year olds that are trying to get a foot in the door. And the future is in the pups.

Anyways will always be one of my favourite players on and off the field.