Sam kasiano looking trim

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I really want Kas to succeed this year and take the pressure off himself. He is true impact and can easily turn a game our way. One of the cogs to a premiership! Go Kas.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can be a huge x factor for us if firing on all cylinders, we need him to be on fire all year drawing in 3 or 4 defenders breaking the line and popping offloads. Im so bloody excited for the season just to start

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hope he gets back to his best and is able to keep injury at bay this year. But at the same time, when any player goes out and gets into the best form and shape they can manage in the year they come off contract I always have to question if it's about maximizing their contract or maximizing their potential. Regardless of why he's lost the weight i hope he has a great year for the club and i hope we re-sign him. He's the ultimate battering ram and his ability to get a good offload away can break a game open for us.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If you can have kasiano taking a run followed by klemmer you would think oppositions will find it difficult to set their defensive line meaning more time for our halves.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Contract year,

BulldogBax35

Waterboy
Reaction score
I hope he gets back to his best and is able to keep injury at bay this year. But at the same time, when any player goes out and gets into the best form and shape they can manage in the year they come off contract I always have to question if it's about maximizing their contract or maximizing their potential. Regardless of why he's lost the weight i hope he has a great year for the club and i hope we re-sign him. He's the ultimate battering ram and his ability to get a good offload away can break a game open for us.
Well said!

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I really want Kas to succeed this year and take the pressure off himself. He is true impact and can easily turn a game our way. One of the cogs to a premiership! Go Kas.
Can be a huge x factor for us if firing on all cylinders, we need him to be on fire all year drawing in 3 or 4 defenders breaking the line and popping offloads. Im so bloody excited for the season just to start
I have to agree with GrogDog and south of heaven.

Just my opinion based on his 2013 and 2014 injuries that he never recovered from, his 20-30 kg weight blow out and his chronic lack of fitness I had Sam written off as a champion gone before his time.

But bloody hell, when he's firing he goes through the defensive line taking defenders with him then throws an accurate pass to the supports that are there. Also his hit ups take a huge physical toll on the defence.

IMO a fit and firing Sam is the "we need another front rower to win the comp" that Hasler was talking about a couple of ywars back.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Very good point Alan79. But... the Bulldogs have shown an injury prone Sam a helluva lot of loyalty over the last two years. Ihope Sam returns it on the field.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep, I never trust a player that pulls their weight when it's time for contract renewals.

Reminds me of Idris in his final year at the Bulldogs.
What about Ennis? was bad in 2013 but stepped up big time in 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.