Sam Kasiano - 2013 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
General discussion on match form, selection, injuries, contracts, and anything else here.

Aragorn

New Pup
Reaction score
Does anyone know when Big Sam is due back?? It doesn't say anything anywhere even the official Bulldogs website.

aarooni

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He might come back at 140 kg.hope he's staying away from KFC.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hopefully he returns fired up and fit, once he clicks into gear with Bupa our damaging second man phase play will return!

Klem Bupa-Berg

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Looked healthy on the field collecting the Footballs for Inu's pre-game kick practice before Souths.

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has he had further surgery on his leg? He is a vital component missing to the teams attack and go forward. Initially I though he was only a few weeks away when the season started. Bulldogs website states he is sill 2 weeks away. Can anyone tell us if its the same injury? a complication? Just hope he gets quickly back to his top form and that he is fully recovered when he comes back. NRL states indefinite

bert

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has he had further surgery on his leg? He is a vital component missing to the teams attack and go forward. Initially I though he was only a few weeks away when the season started. Bulldogs website states he is sill 2 weeks away. Can anyone tell us if its the same injury? a complication? Just hope he gets quickly back to his top form and that he is fully recovered when he comes back. NRL states indefinite
Thats just it, this new Communications Manager is a p1ss poor communicator. Dogs aren't telling the fans anything and its phucked !!!!!!

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Bulldogs website updated the injury list today. Says Sam is still 3 weeks away from returning, spewing!

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How in such a professional environment is it possible for this whole debacle to eventuate?

Fucking piss poor effort from our staff I have to say.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
fucking joke.

that means another 3-4 games.

Last edited by a moderator:

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hopefully he remembers how to tackle.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Sam should be back in 2 weeks.

I hope that means he's playing Round 8.

WOULD LOVE HIM AND GRAHAM BACK. Inu will be welcomed with wide fucking arms too.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I hope that means he's playing Round 8.

WOULD LOVE HIM AND GRAHAM BACK. Inu will be welcomed with wide fucking arms too.
Isnt Graham back round 9?

Status
Not open for further replies.