Sam Burgess

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Agree, and I cannot stand reality shows. Even this SAS bullshit show.
It seems that they must be cheap to make as there are heaps of them,the building ones give my husband the sh@ts because they are so unrealistic in their deadlines and the amount of work they get done in a day. He had to make some bi folds for one of those shows that Scott Cam was in and once the camera stops about a million guys come out of nowhere to finish a task that one bloke would normally do in say 6 hours in a smidgin of the time.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
roosters have uncle nick, the rabbits have uncle rusty taking care of business
I had the misfortune of seeing some of the South Sydney Story on TV and Rusty really is a flog....Saw the bit where they had the meeting to sell the club to Crowe and Holmes A Court where people questioned should they really sell the club for 3 million and Crowe jumped into a big song and dance and did this dramatic vote yes thing just like a scene from one of Russell's movies.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
It seems that they must be cheap to make as there are heaps of them,the building ones give my husband the sh@ts because they are so unrealistic in their deadlines and the amount of work they get done in a day. He had to make some bi folds for one of those shows that Scott Cam was in and once the camera stops about a million guys come out of nowhere to finish a task that one bloke would normally do in say 6 hours in a smidgin of the time.
That doesn't surprise me, the thing about reality shows is they are far from reality...and totally scripted.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will give Rus credit for one thing, lol@souffs got away with all that crap cause he had stary-eyed Todd Greenberg chinning his balls.

BlackJackBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
And would anyone really buy a "luxury" property that is basically built from scratch in a couple of months? If it was realistic the amount of defects would be staggering

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I had the misfortune of seeing some of the South Sydney Story on TV and Rusty really is a flog....Saw the bit where they had the meeting to sell the club to Crowe and Holmes A Court where people questioned should they really sell the club for 3 million and Crowe jumped into a big song and dance and did this dramatic vote yes thing just like a scene from one of Russell's movies.
Remember when we had few options on TV, and they used to get Angry Anderson to organised a new garden or something to be built for some disabled kids in a weekend? Those things always seemed a bit dodgy. Frontline did a funny episode once where they got Jon English to do the same thing.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I always find it rather distasteful that the most interest is generated by those who are on the worse side of human behaviour.
It's an unfortunate human trait. Loads of people will watch something because they want to see the characters they hate fail. Saw it with an elderly relative. She watched MKR or some bullshit cooking show and complained about the hated characters who scraped through challenges every week but who were apparently nasty and lacking talent. Once they left the show my elderly relative stopped watching it.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The audience have a lot to answer for reasons you have explained clearly, but i get pissed off at the quarterwit TV stations and whatever execs rubber stamp these pieces of crap getting a gig.....

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Lol