Sam Burgess names 5 players to watch and one is Dean Britt

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have noticed he hits a lot harder than Tolman. I've never seen Tolman hit anyone dominantly in his whole career actually. Another reason he should go.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I have noticed he hits a lot harder than Tolman. I've never seen Tolman hit anyone dominantly in his whole career actually. Another reason he should go.
Britt hits hard? Bro his contact is fucking garbage and he's constantly falling off tackles.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
hehe...at least he’s dribble comes with experience... how many games have you played!!?? he’s a rugby league player not a rocket scientist.
I played on 5 years longer than him. Plenty of rugby league players are smart. Just useless clubs like ours put the dumb ones in charge. And i was a half, just cause his dribble has experience doesnt make it correct. Lol
Otherwise give pay a ten year extension u baboon.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hehe, get ya head fixed headmix. Burgess only played till he was 30 and 2 of those years he was running around a rugby field like a chook with his head cut off. Sam burgess may have experience talking shit in front of camera. Thats about it. Not as much rugby league experience as most. Run hard tackle hard lol.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Good example of a turd trying to polish a turd.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hate Sam Burgess because he is a flog who who shat on his own family, and the prick is the main reason we lost the GF in 2014. He is a tough MF who should have gone off after having his face smashed and eye socket fractured, but he didn't and he was absolutely inspirational. He played at the highest level both here and in England in League and played in a World Cup in Rugby. Anyone that thinks he is a nufty as a footballer is either a flog, a park footy player, or an armchair knob..

But Britt, so far is a disappointment.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Britt is still developing his game, but he shows a lot of promise.
One thing he needs to do is get the mistakes out of his game.

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
His first contact in d is fucking disgusting, weak as piss. Surely you guys have noticed this?

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Britt needs 10kg of muscle to fill his frame out and he can then play the way he wants to.
He falls off tackles not because lack of desire, he is just too small to pull off the big hits that he attempts.

A

Alexander the Great

Britt needs 10kg of muscle to fill his frame out and he can then play the way he wants to.
He falls off tackles not because lack of desire, he is just too small to pull off the big hits that he attempts.
Maybe he can go to Cronulla for a few years. Run a stacked cycle and get jacked. 2 year loan kinda thing.

Last edited by a moderator:

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can someone post the redevelopment of bemore from the tele i cant get in. Ta

the_insider

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Britt is still developing his game, but he shows a lot of promise.
One thing he needs to do is get the mistakes out of his game.
How long do we have to wait for this development given he's already 26 years old?