Sam Burgess MEGATHREAD

Malla

Reaction score
Hahahah thought he was back on the straighty 180 to get his kids back????

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm a big fan of Kumar Sangakkara. The other night, I was watching his speech on youtube and what I observed was that the guy is very intelligent, speaks eloquently and is a great role model for kids.

There are a lot of characters in Cricket like Sangakkara.

I don't understand why league has such a bone head culture compared to the other codes?

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm a big fan of Kumar Sangakkara. The other night, I was watching his speech on youtube and what I observed was that the guy is very intelligent, speaks eloquently and is a great role model for kids.

There are a lot of characters in Cricket like Sangakkara.

I don't understand why league has such a bone head culture compared to the other codes?
Because most people that play league live in Western Sydney

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
If he had something in his system doesn't mean he was off his head, what made me laugh was unregistered unlicensed, must be one of those eighties pommy anarchists.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
League, and other contact sports, do an enormous amount of good in keeping young men out of trouble. Physical contact sports are naturally appealing to those who rely on their physicality - it gives those individuals an opportunity to develop self discipline in a team environment. There will always be those who will get themselves into trouble but the sport itself turns lives around.
I was involved in junior coaching n team management - the intervention of structured physical team sports is one of the few things that keeps many out of major trouble - it will always be difficult to measure the positive impact League, Union, AFL has on communities, families and individuals as we cant determine how lives would have turned out without them.

Malla

Reaction score
He was getting his kids back bro

he was just driving there coked up with no license and in an unregistered car, but he was on the way hahah
Honestly what an absolute tool
Thinks he’s above the law and gods gift. Really good seeing his life fall apart post footy. Notice how Crowe has completely distanced himself from him these days? Scum

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Honestly what an absolute tool
Thinks he’s above the law and gods gift. Really good seeing his life fall apart post footy. Notice how Crowe has completely distanced himself from him these days? Scum
Also if im on the community's radar for being a drug abusing flog, surely i register my car so i dont get done when i go past the first rbt haha

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Also if im on the community's radar for being a drug abusing flog, surely i register my car so i dont get done when i go past the first rbt haha
Maybe his strategy was that since the car wasn't registered then the RBT wouldn't know it was him :tonguewink:

Go Dogs