News Sam Burgess hit with drug-driving charge after secondary test results

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What a fuckwit. Is he ever not off his face? Who does coke before seeing their kids? At this rate he's going to end up having a horrible accident that kills some innocent person or he'll end up stealing cigarette machines with Wes Patten and Craig Field. Or hang out with Brett Dallas doing Ice..

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It sucks when you’re not a protected species like in Redfern.

Glad to see some of the ex missos’ dads power bearing gold, no way it was random or not knowing what car to target.

Keep it up, could only imagine the news cycle if this was a dogs player.

Olddawg

Banned
Reaction score
What a fuckwit. Is he ever not off his face? Who does coke before seeing their kids? At this rate he's going to end up having a horrible accident that kills some innocent person or he'll end up stealing cigarette machines with Wes Patten and Craig Field. Or hang out with Brett Dallas doing Ice..
Ur a gronk for having a laugh at Dallas mate

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ur a gronk for having a laugh at Dallas mate
Who's having a laugh at Brett Dallas? When did I make fun of his situation? He was one of my favourites as a kid and one of the first Dogs players autographs I got. So settle down..

I'm saying Burgess is so off the rails he could easily end up going down that path and fucking his life up even more.

Bulldog Wrestler

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
''Burgess has escaped conviction & been ordered to complete a traffic offenders program. Court has heard the former NRL star spent 4 weeks in rehabilitation.''
-Tiffiny Genders (9 News)

Last edited:

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
''Burgess has escaped conviction & been ordered to complete a traffic offenders program. Court has heard the former NRL star spent 4 weeks in rehabilitation.''
-Tiffiny Genders (9 News)
Pleads guilty and still gets no conviction, fuckin lol that one. So in the end, a slap on the wrist.

"Now Sammy, be a good little boy and no more drugs and driving unlicensed and unregistered"

"Yes mum"