Sam Burgess handed 2 game ban for hit on Morris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
penalty sufficient..warrants a send off at the time of incident? Maybe,maybe not! the rest is not up to me! I mutual with judiciary decision. But If I had to lean one way or another for the ban I’d probably say no To that one!

Last edited:

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What an embarrassing decision by the judiciary IMO, pretty sure Josh would feel the same. This was now way intentional IMO...what a load of bullshit by people who would not have a clue.:rage::rage::rage:

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
What an embarrassing decision by the judiciary IMO, pretty sure Josh would feel the same. This was now way intentional IMO...what a load of bullshit by people who would not have a clue.:rage::rage::rage:
I agree I’d be filthy if one of our players got suspended for that.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Blatant to say the least, should of been 4, the NRL wanna make a song and dance about rules then Sam gets stuff all.

caltan

Waterboy
Reaction score
Not a lot in it, shouldn't have even been a penalty lol. There are some serious wankers on this forum
So now you are saying the Judiciary are wankers also. They have more brains than you will ever have.

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
How the fuk can anyone think he done anything other than cock his elbow up when he saw Jmoz coming at him. He blatantly raises his elbow up towards him. Yes it is a reaction to protect himself, but not to someone's throat. That could've been a very serious injury to Jmoz.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Lol best and funniest news today, I can go to bed with a smile now!

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm so conflicted right now.

On one hand fuck Surgess, but he's in my supercoach team :(

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
David Gillespie got 4 weeks for a forearm to the throat in 1987 V Balmain & I think this was worse. Sam probably thought the judiciary would say Oh it's just Sam being a scallywag, don't do it again you naughty boy, you are free to play. He has gotten away with far too much for far too long.

#dirtiestplayerintheNRL

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
David Gillespie got 4 weeks for a forearm to the throat in 1987 V Balmain & I think this was worse. Sam probably thought the judiciary would say Oh it's just Sam being a scallywag, don't do it again you naughty boy, you are free to play. He has gotten away with far too much for far too long.

#dirtiestplayerintheNRL
Yep exactly and he's gotten away with intentional dirty shit heaps of times which is why I can't buy that this was accidental

obje

Kennel Established
Reaction score
One of the worst dog acts I've seen. That could've done serious damage. If he's too stupid to know that spinning around with his elbow out might connect with someones head or eye or neck then he can fuck off for a few weeks.

Him and his brothers seem like massive grubs. They've got that "oh haha woops that's an accident that's not me I'm a good guy" bullshit

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So now you are saying the Judiciary are wankers also. They have more brains than you will ever have.
Obviously more brains then you. And I'm also now calling you a dickhead, dickhead. Why would I be calling the judiciary wankers when I'm saying the dumb ***** in this forum that said there was nothing in it are dickheads for saying that. Obviously the judiciary agrees with what I was saying so shut the fuck up and read shit properly idiot. Sorry, dickhead

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
it Was intentional because Burgess was warding him off.
And I don't think Josh ,who was gasping for air , would be embarrassed by the decision lol

Last edited:

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
What gave it away that I support the Broncos.

Was it the Broncos emblem next to my name. lol

I am LOVED on this forum.

Lets see who fucks off from this forum first.

I know it won't be me.

If you read my posts, I normally am the only one that defends some of your players.

But I do take the piss & 99% of the time people here now that.

The other 1% are morons & don't get that I am taking the piss. (You are part of the 1%)
Telling people you are "LOVED" is also weird and pathetic.

Perhaps next you can tell everyone how your so-called joke about Josh Morris was really funny (even though it wasn't).

And thanks for the statistics - very informative and useful.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
To be honest my first thoughts were ‘nice J Moz milking us a penalty ‘

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The contact was high and dangerous, elbows are a lethal weapon, to discourage there use he should have gotten at least 6 weeks.
In saying that the judiciary probably did it to soothe us, the true dogs fans for the ref handing the game to the rabbits, the non dogs fans on this forum should go and get really truly and literally F---u --ked.
Shame on all the dogs fans who say that there was nothing in it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.