Sam Burgess and wife Phoebe separate less than a month after birth of second child

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Fuck I hate that title "influencer" lol basically somebody who gets paid to market useless trash to morons
A glorified telemarketer. But she's hot.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Thing is, most of my mates are pretty happy-go-lucky country boys. Not a violent bone in their bodies.
Yeah mine are the same I didn’t know any of them I was a ring in with an ex girlfriend but it was entertaining none the less lol

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And on queue, the media has explained to us what a great bloke Sam Burgess is and nothing to see here, just move on, preferably to a negative Bulldog story which will get our dying company some more clicks and as such, more ad revenue. It's like this was written by some marketing **** at Souffs and yep, fits in with the media's agenda, so we'll publish it. Sure, poor ol Sam got his todga out, texted a photo of it to another chick whilst his pregnant wife was elsewhere - who cares, no, he's human, made a few mistakes and we should all now feel sorry for him and wow, what a great guy, what an inspiration. I fuckin hate this country's and particular the nrl journo's more every day.

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/wh...t-burgess-marriage-split-20190111-p50qqm.html

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Honestly, who the fuck cares (besides the media) that Burgess and his wifey split up?

Now he can officially court his hero rusty with his "perfect" set of English teeth and live happily ever after on Crowe's massive farm where they can have all the privacy they want and live happily ever after.

There you go media, perfect feel good story for you

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Honestly, who the fuck cares (besides the media) that Burgess and his wifey split up?

Now he can officially court his hero rusty with his "perfect" set of English teeth and live happily ever after on Crowe's massive farm where they can have all the privacy they want and live happily ever after.

There you go media, perfect feel good story for you
I do agree with ya but the thing is the media just produce content they know people are going to keep clicking on and/or watch, there is clearly a proportion of the population that just lap this rubbish up, they can't get enough of it.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I await the mini series to this story.

Seriously, they are making out the Burgess family are the heroes in this & the Hooke clan are the evil ones.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not sure if it's Rugby League anymore or Days of Our Lives
Over all of this phoney drama, couldn't care less any more.

I think we will see some of the worst match attendances this season while Toddy promotes more gay agendas at the NRL.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Over all of this phoney drama, couldn't care less any more.

I think we will see some of the worst match attendances this season while Toddy promotes more gay agendas at the NRL.

yeh not to mention the game gets softer each year... they started doing that with the idea of appealing to more parents... but it's had the opposite effect as Rugby League was popular because of the product it was... soon it will be tag

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
yeh not to mention the game gets softer each year... they started doing that with the idea of appealing to more parents... but it's had the opposite effect as Rugby League was popular because of the product it was... soon it will be tag
It's a boys game. Hardly any men left in this abortion of a sport.