Sam Burgess and wife Phoebe separate less than a month after birth of second child

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The explanation article in today's Tele made the comment that the trouble could have started as early as the wedding day when Phoebe's dad told the best man Luke Burgess to hush while he was making his speech. WTF?

Sam's side very family orientated, Phoebe's not so much...Mamma Burgess not very close to her daughter in law...yet the couple were happy enough to conceive two kids...Phoebe apparently wants to save the marriage but according to the article Sam is done....

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The explanation article in today's Tele made the comment that the trouble could have started as early as the wedding day when Phoebe's dad told the best man Luke Burgess to hush while he was making his speech. WTF?

Sam's side very family orientated, Phoebe's not so much...Mamma Burgess not very close to her daughter in law...yet the couple were happy enough to conceive two kids...Phoebe apparently wants to save the marriage but according to the article Sam is done....
Like the Wedding singer. Must have been embarrassing. Apparently Luke Keary punching on with the brides brother. Seriously....at a Wedding?

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Like the Wedding singer. Must have been embarrassing. Apparently Luke Keary punching on with the brides brother. Seriously....at a Wedding?

Forgot about the Keary punch on. Now Sam runs to Rusty who is a good mate and who also ironically does not see eye to eye with Keary. Hollywood script in the making.....

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I think most people would have seen at least one dust up at a wedding. So much alcohol and hormones involved.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Feel sorry for the bloke. Everyone is suddenly white knights when it comes to burgy. Media says a story we don’t know the facts about and bam #metoo #poorwhamen

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I'm blown away that the media know more about their marriage than it appears they do.

Yes, I'm being sarcastic. Media are flogging this hard making every excuse under the sun for why the marriage failed...

There's one reason why it failed... you sent a dick pic to someone that WASN'T YOUR WIFE... AND GOT CAUGHT OUT!

Marriage was fine I'm sure up until that moment, and well and truly over once they had discussed it.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Very sad to hear that they've broken up but it's not the end of the world. Kids are too young to be affected I think.. But I could be wrong

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm blown away that the media know more about their marriage than it appears they do.

Yes, I'm being sarcastic. Media are flogging this hard making every excuse under the sun for why the marriage failed...

There's one reason why it failed... you sent a dick pic to someone that WASN'T YOUR WIFE... AND GOT CAUGHT OUT!

Marriage was fine I'm sure up until that moment, and well and truly over once they had discussed it.
Not sure about your last paragraph though. truth is, we dont know how their marriage was going before the dic pic situation. Happy Instagram shots with the kids to promote your brand dont necessarily give a full picture.

But in any case, I'm not going to be losing any sleep over it :grinning:

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
It’s what happens when you send videos of your cock to other women..... regardless of what the wabbitos & Nrl tell us happened
Exactly! Gives me the shites people who take their family for granted, especially with innocent young ones at home!

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
At the end of the day this shouldn't be news worthy. The media are vultures who will pick at this corpse until the bones are gone though. I'd hate to be in a position where the vultures were profiting from my private life. The last thing people in an emotionally draining situation need is for speculation tossed about. But people love to look at car crashes and the vultures know that.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Not sure about your last paragraph though. truth is, we dont know how their marriage was going before the dic pic situation. Happy Instagram shots with the kids to promote your brand dont necessarily give a full picture.

But in any case, I'm not going to be losing any sleep over it :grinning:
Well according to Daily Fail she changed her Facebook picture from a picture of her and Sam, to just her, 2 days after the new baby was born... so marriage was over then.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Well according to Daily Fail she changed her Facebook picture from a picture of her and Sam, to just her, 2 days after the new baby was born... so marriage was over then.
As it should have been. Hey I’ll just flash my dick to another woman and there is nothing my wife will do....fucking dumb arse. And as someone pointed out before what about the salary cap implications of his free holiday at russel Crowe’s place. NRL is a fucking joke

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
fucks sake, why is this news? people who report on relationships are the cockroaches of society

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I think most people would have seen at least one dust up at a wedding. So much alcohol and hormones involved.
Was at a wedding where the groom punched on with his best man and then his father at the reception fucking hilarious

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
That's not the reason why they split, it's what happens when you stick your dick in the wrong place
Pretty safe to say his wife was always going to sniff out that Burgess had been giving meat injections to some other skanks

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Was at a wedding where the groom punched on with his best man and then his father at the reception fucking hilarious
That's pretty next level. Closest ive seen was two groomsman punching on with each other.