Sam Burgess and wife Phoebe separate less than a month after birth of second child

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Feel a little sorry for Phoebe, having to put up with this dick head. Guess she has seen the light now. She will be better without him. You wonder how the hell Souths cleared this clown? Smells. She has now proven them wrong as well as the corrupt NRL. Disgraceful how they let this go. NRL has no respect for woman.

Reactions: K E

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Clears the way for him to return to England next year with no strings attached.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Clears the way for him to return to England next year with no strings attached.
Also clears the way for him to show his mosquito bite to any girl without any form of punishment.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Also clears the way for him to show his mosquito bite to any girl without any form of punishment.
He doesn’t get punished anyway. NRL's model player

Last edited:

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Feel a little sorry for Phoebe, having to put up with this dick head. Guess she has seen the light now. She will be better without him. You wonder how the hell Souths cleared this clown? Smells. She has now proven them wrong as well as the corrupt NRL. Disgraceful how they let this go. NRL has no respect for woman.
Yes, his club was the one that found him and his mates not guilty of any actionable matter.

Once again Souths seem to prove that they think they are above any sort of punishment. Their DV boys are moved on quick smart if they are found to have a case to answer yet miraculously are given a ' second chance' if they are not.....

Let's remember the Barba case when we want to talk about the NRL having no respect for women and guess who was up to his eyeballs in that one....

cazman

Waterboy
Reaction score
It’s what happens when you send videos of your cock to other women..... regardless of what the wabbitos & Nrl tell us happened
That's not the reason why they split, it's what happens when you stick your dick in the wrong place

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
All the denials..smh.. Feel sorry for the kid..

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Another article on foxsports today giving a run down on how the relationship broke down..... apparently nothing to do with him and the dick pics/video cos he was “cleared” lol she just withdrew for unknown reasons

I couldn’t really care except when I think of it was a dogs player they would have been found guilty without any investigation and hung out to dry with greenturd grandstanding

Her leaving just confirms his guilt so to her removing his brother from her social media and instead the media is going out of the way to paint burgess as a victim and making out his wife has a mental issue

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Another article on foxsports today giving a run down on how the relationship broke down..... apparently nothing to do with him and the dick pics/video cos he was “cleared” lol she just withdrew for unknown reasons

I couldn’t really care except when I think of it was a dogs player they would have been found guilty without any investigation and hung out to dry with greenturd grandstanding

Her leaving just confirms his guilt so to her removing his brother from her social media and instead the media is going out of the way to paint burgess as a victim and making out his wife has a mental issue
It would be all related. No way would she be dumb enough to be think just because Souths cleared him he was innocent. We don’t know the circumstances and don’t pretend too but all this smells off a cover up and their relationship was on the outer for reasons that we don’t know about and really couldn’t care. As you said our dogs would have been found guilty just because they were a dogs players I agree with you 100%.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He went back door????
Some women enjoy that. The wrong place could be plenty of places. "Sam I'm leaving you. I've told you a thousand times I don't like dick imprints in the butter."

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
You do know, her dad in a multi millionaire due to the mining industry.
You do know, it wasn't a direct reference to Sam's wife. Plenty of the wives or girlfriends of players have become 'influencers'

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Some women enjoy that. The wrong place could be plenty of places. "Sam I'm leaving you. I've told you a thousand times I don't like dick imprints in the butter."
Typical tight-ass pom.

Couldn't he spring for real lube.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Apparently Sams moved in to Uncle Russells house.... hope he doesn't end up sitting in one of his mums wet spots :D