Reaction score
no just a passionate dogs supporter.

ive seriously wondered if im the biggest bulldogs fan here
Your s Souths supporter fraud
Where is your proof of playing fraud

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
TPA’s, front load/back load, incentives etc.. there’s plenty of variables, it’s complicated, the people in the know are all over it at the club.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Have you taken into account, other clubs paying some freight, Flano, Allen, Cotric ? Roosters probably pay Flano's full freight just to get him outa there
Also various cap concessions, not sure what year they kick in but maybe a bit of difference.
Basically I.possible to work out as to many variables we don't know.
From what i know flannos and Heth's freight was just for season 21
Allen was off contract i thought?
cotric sure was

There would be some variables and back enders im unaware of

someone like ava confuses me a bit. could see him on 200, 250,300,350, maybe even 375, although given its a long term deal i doubt it, id say he may have traded security for finance so who knows if hes just on 200 or something

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
TPA’s, front load/back load, incentives etc.. there’s plenty of variables, it’s complicated, the people in the know are all over it at the club.
true, but what im ultimately getting at, is after Vaughan, the analysis says we surely have to shut up shop in terms of big deals.

To afford Vaughan i gotta be off by at least 350, at LEAST.
Which i probably am....

but then to start budgeting fir a cheese type signing, which is a minimum 800, I now need to be off by 1.5 mil.....

now is that realistic?

the only way is we get rid of hoppas 600 contract and save the 100k to give Elliott or someone up front.

The other conclusion im starting to think is we are budgeting for moving a player or two on

Wakeman and Flanno the obvious candidates there.
Hes already left wakeman out of the bubble and Flanno is flanno.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
most are guesstimates,
on top of that, figures can be moved around with frontloading and backloading
even reported figures from hooper and stuff are guesstimates too
im pretty close to the money for the most part, but i must be way off on a couple
I’m guessing you are a moot so that is, in my personal guesstimates to be 100% accurate so I get 10/10 and a tick too... YAY for me :tearsofjoy:

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I want to bump this thread a bit here.

Im truly wondering where this talk of klemmer now can fit in, or if its just media spin?

The easy answer has already been mentioned above (shout out to my main thugg @D.O.W. D real O.G up in here!) that there are some complicated variables with contract loading back and forward...BUT, could this be a backdoor indication on Trent barrets recruitment strategy?
If we spend our hooker money....are we perhaps thinking of making BBO our prime hooker, and perhaps Deitz the third string?

ATM we just have JMK on the books, who is what i would designate a competent, second string rake. So the hooker question is still unanswered, but the way we are spending with the guesstimated analysis in page one.....well, it tells a story.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I want to bump this thread a bit here.

Im truly wondering where this talk of klemmer now can fit in, or if its just media spin?

The easy answer has already been mentioned above (shout out to my main thugg @D.O.W. D real O.G up in here!) that there are some complicated variables with contract loading back and forward...BUT, could this be a backdoor indication on Trent barrets recruitment strategy?
If we spend our hooker money....are we perhaps thinking of making BBO our prime hooker, and perhaps Deitz the third string?

ATM we just have JMK on the books, who is what i would designate a competent, second string rake. So the hooker question is still unanswered, but the way we are spending with the guesstimated analysis in page one.....well, it tells a story.
Klemmer would be an alternative to Vaughan with Knights chipping in 50% of his wage. After signing Vaughan (assuming) we'll have about ~2 top 30 spots left, 1 will be used/kept for Brandon Smith and we're still light at prop so we'll either re-sign one of Atoni or Ogden, promote someone else or sign someone for the prop position (whoever it is most likely going to be playing reserve grade).

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Klemmer would be an alternative to Vaughan with Knights chipping in 50% of his wage. After signing Vaughan (assuming) we'll have about ~2 top 30 spots left, 1 will be used/kept for Brandon Smith and we're still light at prop so we'll either re-sign one of Atoni or Ogden, promote someone else or sign someone for the prop position (whoever it is most likely going to be playing reserve grade).
Peeps was saying that patavo guy might be promoted. Id still keep an eye on woods though
atoni might be marched because he is in an awkward spot, too expensive for 5th choice prop slot. Ogden im insure, ive never really watxhed him close enough

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Peeps was saying that patavo guy might be promoted. Id still keep an eye on woods though
atoni might be marched because he is in an awkward spot, too expensive for 5th choice prop slot. Ogden im insure, ive never really watxhed him close enough
I'd re-sign Atoni (I see enough talent there to work with, I guess depends how much he wants too) but we can all see that the coach is off him. Ogden would be a last resort.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Ogden seems to play defeated in body language. no energy, head diwn. Just from when ive paud attention to him.