News Saint, Sinner, Shoosh, Namaste: Adam Elliott and Michael Lichaa end ugly feud

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Be honest with yourselves, fellas. If your best mate’s hot missus started unzipping your flies, not one of you would have the willpower to stop them.

A gobby is no worse than a kiss, really.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wonder if there was a repeat performance at a certain club which resulted in Elliott being ejected with woman in tow.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Be honest with yourselves, fellas. If your best mate’s hot missus started unzipping your flies, not one of you would have the willpower to stop them.

A gobby is no worse than a kiss, really.
Bullshit.... I can honestly say I have walked out on siduations like that with my dignity and fly intact. Bros before hoes Buddy!!! Your statment lacks of character Mr flapping Utility :o Ute you may as well change your name to Flanacum.....go a head you know you want too....SmElliott would!!! That moron can't keep his hands or body parts to himself.

Last edited:

gregeastwood

Waterboy
Reaction score
Wow we’re talking about this and I had just seen him in Bankstown shopping:tearsofjoy:. Still looks in good shape though. Does anyone know if he’s still playing?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Bullshit.... I can honestly say I have walked out on siduations like that with my dignity and fly intact. Bros before hoes Buddy!!! Your statment lacks of character Mr flapping Utility :o Ute you may as well change your name to Flanacum.....go a head you know you want too....SmElliott would that moron can't keep his hands or body parts to himself.
You missed a golden opportunity, bro!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
No… Idiot Elliott is an absolute f{}cking grub

So glad he’s gone!
I bet he’s glad to be far away from our shit fans too, tbh. Canberra fans would have given him the Viking clap.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Saw this bloke walking out of court yesterday

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
"Mr Lichaa walked in on Ms Childerhouse performing oral sex on Mr Elliott, the court was told on Thursday."
Fuckin hell......
Not that I am doubting your your source’s claim whatsoever.. I just wonder why the ‘incident’ that sparked Lichaa’s reaction was different in the Daily Telegraph..

‘The alleged violence was said to have erupted after Lichaa caught Ms Childerhouse kissing his former Bulldogs teammate Adam Elliott on the porch at the couple’s Connells Point home.’

Far as I’m concerned a kiss would not cause a bloke to get as angry as he did..upset yes but forgivable..but this is more..So don’t know why the Daily Telegraph didn’t report the same way..

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Not that I am doubting your your source’s claim whatsoever.. I just wonder why the ‘incident’ that sparked Lichaa’s reaction was different in the Daily Telegraph..

‘The alleged violence was said to have erupted after Lichaa caught Ms Childerhouse kissing his former Bulldogs teammate Adam Elliott on the porch at the couple’s Connells Point home.’

Far as I’m concerned a kiss would not cause a bloke to get as angry as he did..upset yes but forgivable..but this is more..So don’t know why the Daily Telegraph didn’t report the same way..
Because they can’t just publish that she was out the back sucking Elliotts cock off his body. Now it’s been said in court, they can

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Where's @Flanagun to tell us again that it was just a harmless kiss?

If I was Lichaa and saw that, there'd be a 187 and Elliott would be going home in a body bag.. Lichaa only breaking a few windows was showing massive restraint.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

A kiss would not cause a bloke to get angry as he did?

1.Obviously you are a lil pussy
2. Have you tested this theory?

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Because they can’t just publish that she was out the back sucking Elliotts cock off his body. Now it’s been said in court, they can
This. Can't report facts until they are stated facts.
Utility cuck* you mean
I've noticed a trend with him lol. Cucked Elliot, cucked Oko, Cucked Top 5, and now fulltime cucking Oko & Flanno.

But yes, it was just an innocent driveway kiss between a mate, and that mates missus.