News Saint, Sinner, Shoosh: Covid blocks Dolphins rep star signing

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think he just likes the convo here. It must be tough trying to find someone that can string sentences together Bondi way, normally they are too busy quaffing a latte or chatting about who they know to discuss footy...
Interesting

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
If he is i am just wondering why he is on a bulldogs fan forum deep in the offseason arguing about the morris brothers? lol doesnt sound like he got much else going on
The roosters forum has like 3 members, has to come here for some action

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
12 members, but 4 of them have 37 alts each.
Haha. I remember I went on a couple years ago for some SC research (lol) and it was basically just a handful of members posting, didn't really get anything of value from it in the end.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Haha. I remember I went on a couple years ago for some SC research (lol) and it was basically just a handful of members posting, didn't really get anything of value from it in the end.
NRL salary cap auditor had the same investigative luck when he asked lol. Pity Schuie wasn't on line at the time ;)

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hear ya. Forums and sites with low populations usually turn into circle jerks and fark help you if you come in with an opposing opinion. Larger ones like The Kennel I find are far better as you can have a convo with someone and apart from one round a year, I usually get on with most on here. :grinning:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Try the greenhouse it’s the same five dickheads arguing whether jarrod Croker should retire or if jack wighton played good this year

it’s a yes and a no from me …. Plus you guys are much funnier
What about combining the two topics and claiming Wighton should move to centre and replace Croker? Lol.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Try the greenhouse it’s the same five dickheads arguing whether jarrod Croker should retire or if jack wighton played good this year

I remember I got onto that site years ago and started bagging Shaun Fensom for his 3 meter hits up every set and Croker for his defensive prowess...well...it was like I'd poisoned all their dogs. Those Raider fanboys certainly protected their favourites.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

So why didn't they let Namaste on there?

Or was he just talking shit about joining haha

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I remember I got onto that site years ago and started bagging Shaun Fensom for his 3 meter hits up every set and Croker for his defensive prowess...well...it was like I'd poisoned all their dogs. Those Raider fanboys certainly protected their favourites.
Yeah sounds about right

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think he just likes the convo here. It must be tough trying to find someone that can string sentences together Bondi way, normally they are too busy quaffing a latte or chatting about who they know to discuss footy...
100% lol.