Saint, Sinner, SHOOOOOOSH

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Dufty is a one year rental what’s the plan at fullback for 2023?

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hooks recruitment is seriously bizarre des like
lotta old blokes on their last legs to pad the squad out which makes no sense really because then they've opted for young blokes who are fairly green to fill in at spots in their spine at 6 and 1. If i was a st merge supporter i'd be spewing at the money wasted on woods and mbye when theres an old hooker, rookie 6 and rookie 1 in the team

Side note; similar to our situation spine wise but at least we're building with a first grade experienced 1, solid 6 and solid 9 (for 23)

WFC03

Waterboy
Reaction score
Clearly griffin values defence that is why he signed Moses mbye.
Teams know this year Dragons are focusing on a rock solid front line.

Stinger

Kennel Established
Reaction score
All i have to say is watch this kid fly... The guy was untouchable during pre-season sessions and left everybody at training in awe of what he can do. Fcuk i hope this kid brings it to the NRL on a weekly basis.
If Dufty finds himself in the clear and with JAC inside him it’s shut the gates brother. TRY TRY TRY.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't care what the Duffty doubters say, the guy is an excitement machine. Im excited to see him run out in our colors.

He has acceleration, footwork, backs up and can pass long and short. Bring on season 2022!!

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He travels from South Coast to belmore every day wow

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Well that's just admitting you're a fuked Coach then, defence is taught.

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think hook should worry about people running through the front wall instead the last line of defence, as soon as they lost mc innes there defence was crap. And their season was done.
i think Vaughan will be our best and underated signing, finds his front every time with a quick play the ball, also can offload bonus with all our quick boys hanging around.
Needs to really be a enforcer, this year we have some mongrel, just wondering when it's backs against the wall how we go