Gilded
Reaction score
Could do a lot worse

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
You all do realise you get Wendell as a package ;)

The Jerker

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Would rate this signing, has shown good potential. Obviously need to be at the right price but fingers crossed.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And here we are people wanting to spend most of our warchest on a " maybe" burton, Staines,sailor etc etc
They have all done jac shit

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think he's a good player and he kicked and defended much better than I thought he would the few times he did get an opportunity in the halves.

He can also play fullback or a utility role and wouldn't cost much at all. He'd be a good squad player who could be a starting player on the cheap if an attacking coach like Barrett utilised him properly.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
@Nasheed are you going to weigh in on this? What’s the latest from the janitor’s nanny cams at headquarters. Any inside goss?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
@Nasheed are you going to weigh in on this? What’s the latest from the janitor’s nanny cams at headquarters. Any inside goss?
There's no interest in Sailor from the club at all. His name was brought up once a few weeks back when I first asked during the 'hoodrat' controversy, but there was a 'chuckle' about it and that was that. Unless Barrett comes in and has other ideas, which is possible.

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
From what ive seen he would be a better option at 1 or 6 than what we had in 2020.
The kid goes allright, good with the ball inhand, but to the naysayers would you rather lewis at 6 than possibly sailor?
I know who id prefer

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He's another Mbye... Probably better but it will take years before he settles into a postion.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Pity he is nowhwere near as big as his dad.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
There's no interest in Sailor from the club at all. His name was brought up once a few weeks back when I first asked during the 'hoodrat' controversy, but there was a 'chuckle' about it and that was that. Unless Barrett comes in and has other ideas, which is possible.
which means again your are full of bullshit and no nothing