Sack whole team except Thommo

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Your fucking clueless mate!! Have yourself a few stiff drinks, or go meditate or some shit, and come back and contribute to your thread.
Still wouldn't change my mind if I did, maybe you should do the same and watch them again.

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So a winger and a reject fullback suddenly mean we score tries? Lol okay.
Mate grow up...add the rest of the players that are coming in. They’re both great finishes, get over yourself.
You haven’t got a clue

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So a winger and a reject fullback suddenly mean we score tries? Lol okay.
Sadly I seen this today, Burton needs a seven he won't be able to do it all on his own. If we had a good ball playing lock like radley or Murray it would help. Need front rowers and another strike back rower, TPJ and CHN would have been good.

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Get Pearce for next year to partner Burton in halves, try and get Joseph Tapine. Keep Biondi, Shoupp, ava bench toward. Need Vaughn desperately.
Agree.. Burton needs a Pearce next to him... he won't be able to do much if he has Avo or Flanagan playing in the halves with him...

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thompson is the best forward in the game, just wait until tpj arrives next year

Brian Boru

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Sadly I seen this today, Burton needs a seven he won't be able to do it all on his own. If we had a good ball playing lock like radley or Murray it would help. Need front rowers and another strike back rower, TPJ and CHN would have been good.
Didnt we have one today - Thommo

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Didnt we have one today - Thommo
Yes he was great and at lock.
Desperately need Vaughan another front rower, Ava bench with 1 or 2 more front rowers.
So 3 front rowers on bench and 1 utility player.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The system is shit and I'm going to keep saying it. How many halfbacks are there in the game that can consistently play on the ball and dictate play the for 80? Cleary and maybe Reynolds? DCE is the Australian halfback and he struggles to do it. Without a halfback that can do that we're fucked.

I don't think we need an out and out ball playing lock tbh, Storm don't have one and they're absolutely blowing teams to shit. Storm do have a couple of forward with competent ball skills that can all linkup play, nothing amazing but it's enough to allow the halves to receive the ball a little wider and the run directly at the defence.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
the sad thing is our second best player is unsined and we cant find room for him because we have dogshit like flanno and wakeman on the books.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thompson is the best forward in the game, just wait until tpj arrives next year
I'm one of his biggest fans lol, but can't agree with being the best.

I rate him up there with the top props in the game, and agree that with better players around him he will go to another level.

I've been saying all year he's the only prop in the Comp that doesn't have any help. Jacko is the only other forward that averages over 100 Metres in the pack.

All the other props who get big wraps have other players in the pack making yardage. You add TPJ into the pack with his tackle busts and Vaughan getting go forward, Thompson will be even better.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
6 out of the 7 backline players that ran out today won't be starting next year round 1.

Meaney, Alan, Schoupp, Hoppa, Okunbor, Lewis, Averillo

Next year

Duffty, Cotric, Schoup, Naden, JAC, Burton, BBO/Pearce

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
6 out of the 7 backline players that ran out today won't be starting next year round 1.

Meaney, Alan, Schoupp, Hoppa, Okunbor, Lewis, Averillo

Next year

Duffty, Cotric, Schoup, Naden, JAC, Burton, BBO/Pearce
Looks so much better, i really think they need pearce, he will teach bbo, pearce is smart and a strong defender also, i think this will help bbo development and so he don't get bashed out the game early in his career. Pearce is worth the risk for a big reward moving forward.

Mr T

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Pearce already extended for next year. 2023 is the earliest we’d be able to get him if he’s interested.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Add TPJ, Vaughn (maybe), hopefully Pearce, Cotic and Naden we surely do.
Didn’t Pearce RE -sign for another year with Newcastle plus more injury prone than Foran, who we should have kept

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Thommo
BBO
Avo (not in the halves)

Wouldn't give a rats arse if every other **** got sacked.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Get Pearce for next year to partner Burton in halves, try and get Joseph Tapine. Keep Biondi, Shoupp, ava bench toward. Need Vaughn desperately.
But but, you just titled your thread sack the whole team except for Thommo! And now in the same breath you want to keep BBO, Shoupp and Ava??? Very confusing you are Mr!