Sack whole team except Thommo

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sack whole team except for Thommo, all must go, it's like a rot that won't go quick enough.
I feel that way right now, but I'll calm down soon. I tend to get over our losses much quicker these days; but I find it hard to sit and watch us be competitive, yet fail to deliver game, after game, after game.

Accept it, we are not going to win another game this season.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
That was terrible, like they forgot to apply pressure with confidence and dribble the ball over the line.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
There were some positives out there today...with Dufty, JAC and Burton we would won today by 20

With some of the dead wood gone things are looking good for 2022 imo
Wtf do you think a reject fullback that no one wanted and a winger are doing? LOL

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Thompson, Meaney, Jackson, Lewis the only players that had a crack today. BBO was solid, but used incorrectly

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Avo killed all momentum not once but several times with his shocking kicks. The kid shouldn’t see another halves jersey. I still like him but he needs to be a 14 or replace hoppa. Okunbour needs a rest and slot meany there and play avo at the back could be a option. All I know is if baz picks Napa next week then he deserves all the criticism. Napa single handed fucked us in the ass with his stupid offload and infringements.

TAS

All In
Reaction score
Averillo is not a half. Period.
I know this won't be popular because he's a favourite on TK, but I honestly don't see Avo as anything in the starting 13.

Definitely not a half. Was awful in the centres last year and I don't believe he has enough heart for fullback. He's a 14 at best for mine.

I have seen more from BBO in his few cameos that give me optimism than I have from Avo since he debuted.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I know this won't be popular because he's a favourite on TK, but I honestly don't see Avo as anything in the starting 13.

Definitely not a half. Was awful in the centres last year and I don't believe he has enough heart for fullback. He's a 14 at best for mine.

I have seen more from BBO in his few cameos that give me optimism than I have from Avo since he debuted.
Avo is not ready for first grade. If he was in the Melbourne system he wouldn't even have debuted yet.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sack whole team except for Thommo, all must go, it's like a rot that won't go quick enough.
The whole backline and Napa ,must go at least the forwards are having a go,averilo boy what disappointment he’s turning out to be,his kicking game is worse than Flanagan ,defensively he was terrible.