Reaction score
Did you know they played at west fields together

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Haha at least he would provide a rev up for some players old Reynolds... deadset seems like we have no leader out there, couldnt care less if they are a elite player or a dud... would just love for someone to try lift the team.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think the Andersons will not display as much patience as Dib. This thread will be back when we lose the next 4 games and will be gaining momentum

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Missed out on Cleary.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha at least he would provide a rev up for some players old Reynolds... deadset seems like we have no leader out there, couldnt care less if they are a elite player or a dud... would just love for someone to try lift the team.
Foran tries his guts out to do that but none of our other players are any where near his class. When he runs to the line nobody follows him. He's actually too good for our duds. Jackson in defence is another one trying to lift the boys but we need the rest to follow suit not just sit back and watch

rogueflare

popeye
Reaction score
Jackson did a bit towards the end of the game to try and fire the boys up - trying to lead by example by racing up and putting on a big hit to cut their meterage down ... it’s just that none followed.

Klemmer was amazing tonight. Killed himself to make as many meters as he could - constantly making post contact meters. He was probably our best tonight. Making 193m.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Crokers two tries showed us up.
Why don't we do that?
Where are our kickers?
Just keep oblonging the thing, something has to bounce our way, do we kick it?
Get Fucked!

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jackson did a bit towards the end of the game to try and fire the boys up - trying to lead by example by racing up and putting on a big hit to cut their meterage down ... it’s just that none followed.

Klemmer was amazing tonight. Killed himself to make as many meters as he could - constantly making post contact meters. He was probably our best tonight. Making 193m.
I agree but if Klemmer can just find a offload he would be up there as one of the best props around today

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Foran tries his guts out to do that but none of our other players are any where near his class. When he runs to the line nobody follows him. He's actually too good for our duds. Jackson in defence is another one trying to lift the boys but we need the rest to follow suit not just sit back and watch
He leads by actions yes... but like we have seen countless times tonight, none of our players support each other. Yes Foran tried his guts out tonight, but not once did i see players yell and scream at each other demading perfection... Remember when Graham near killed Mitch Brown in the 2014 semi v Manly... i want to see passion like that again...

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He leads by actions yes... but like we have seen countless times tonight, none of our players support each other. Yes Foran tried his guts out tonight, but not once did i see players yell and scream at each other demading perfection... Remember when Graham near killed Mitch Brown in the 2014 semi v Manly... i want to see passion like that again...
Agree passion is missing without Graham and Reynolds but we have to try find that right balance of passion and brains, right now it's just not happening .effort is there but effort can only get you so much, we need more!

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Agree passion is missing without Graham and Reynolds but we have to try find that right balance of passion and brains, right now it's just not happening .effort is there but effort can only get you so much, we need more!
What effort??
We looked lost and confused we are a dead set shit team.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What effort??
We looked lost and confused we are a dead set shit team.
Effort tonight was shit I agree with you there but overall in the past 4 games it seems like they have really tried there guts out. Today was terrible no doubt I'm with you on that. Except Foran I though he was great. He is deadset too good for our team

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Effort tonight was shit I agree with you there but overall in the past 4 games it seems like they have really tried there guts out. Today was terrible no doubt I'm with you on that. Except Foran I though he was great. He is deadset too good for our team
It’s either the coach or the players that should change

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, I almost feel sorry for the bloke. Especially when he takes the line on and there's not a blue n white jersey within
cooee.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s either the coach or the players that should change
Something has to change no doubt. We have gone from 5 hit ups and kick with Hasler to running second man plays backwards 20 metres with pay. A balance must be found and I think it's eventually the coach's job. Look at tigers and warriors and knights prime examples that it can be done with a average team

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We will find out if the ***** balls have dropped yet next Tuesday at 4 pm when the team comes out.

Born&BredABulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Something has to change no doubt. We have gone from 5 hit ups and kick with Hasler to running second man plays backwards 20 metres with pay. A balance must be found and I think it's eventually the coach's job. Look at tigers and warriors and knights prime examples that it can be done with a average team
They have all recruited well, we still have the same useless clowns that couldn't play if their life depended on it. Pay needs to look at the performances and make changes which in my opinion is 95% of the team. The season is gone with 6 tough matches that we won't win so might as well start rebuilding now.

Status
Not open for further replies.