Sack JMK

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Club has confirmed JMK has injured his foot and is in a moon boot...

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Club has confirmed JMK has injured his foot and is in a moon boot...
Apparently a "low grade Lisfranc injury", which could be as simple as a strain or as severe as a dislocation or a fracture.

Go Dogs

Haza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Apparently a "low grade Lisfranc injury", which could be as simple as a strain or as severe as a dislocation or a fracture.

Go Dogs
Medically put the pup down

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Go Dogs
With over two weeks til the season starts, he'll probably be fit for round one if it's minor. He didn't seem hobbled so you'd think it's just precautionary.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
JMK is a dud.. did nothing for Maoris.. Isaac Luke was more effective for them.. But none of that is anything new..

J_B

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
All these Dickheads on here bagging JMK who obviously know more than coach Baz should apply for the next available head coaching position in the NRL.

We are blessed with so many experts on here its ridiculous.

Lets put it to a vote , who is our best "know it all" 1st Grade Coach on The Kennel ???

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All these Dickheads on here bagging JMK who obviously know more than coach Baz should apply for the next available head coaching position in the NRL.

Lets put it to a vote , who is our best "know it all" 1st Grade Coach on The Kennel ???
The kennel is a forum to express opinion

JAZZY92

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

In what way does bagging JMK, say that we know more than Baz?

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Get off your high horse! If you don't like people giving opinions on the team and players maybe the Kennel isn't the place for you.

Eagle1

Banned
Reaction score

I'll do the oranges

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're probably right. If Cam goes to the Broncos he might be available. Or he might be happy biding his time and learning from the master.
I doubt Turpin would leave qld as he has his family business horse trainers. With thorough breads backing Broncos what better way to support our family.

Eagle1

Banned
Reaction score
Id come have a run guys you know and all lol but I've been hit buy a car sorry to disappoint lmao

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Unlike many in here I saw some signs in the little amount of the all stars match I saw that JMK has altered his game a bit. He was running the ball a lot more than last year. It might not have looked like it was working with the All stars team, but perhaps this is something that Barrett has worked into our playing style for this season. We won't really know until we see him in action for us. In previous seasons he's shown that he has some toe when he runs the ball and has made the occasional really good line break. If he's able to do that at least once a game for us it'll be a good thing. So it just seems very harsh to be calling for him to be sacked before he's even had a chance to impress the fans in our colours.

I know plenty of people have written him off already. This kind of attitude is my least favorite thing about this forum. But given that part of the criticism of him over the last two years is for not running enough, maybe people could temper their hatred and at least hold off calls for his sacking until he's played in the team this year. He may or may not impress. But he's here for this year at least and no amount of complaining will change that.

J_B

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Get off your high horse! If you don't like people giving opinions on the team and players maybe the Kennel isn't the place for you.
Hang on a second mate , it's.ok to bag players who play for the "TEAM" that we all love , but you have a problem with me bagging the folks on here who are doing the bagging ?

Aren't I also allowed to express my thoughts and opinions too ?

J_B

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
In what way does bagging JMK, say that we know more than Baz?
If Baz thinks JMK should be our starting number 9 then he must be a shit coach right ? because.alot of the coaches on here quite clearly know better