Sack JMK

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He's pretty much in line with all the terrible signings at the time. The coaches were trying to make him into a hooker and he just wasn't that.

We're stuck this year but everyone can see it's our number one priority.

I don't think Brandon Smith is the answer, let's just hope the club have spotted someone for 22.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
His service was terrible, even his brother had a go at him. Easily the worst hooker playing tonight.
Yes he was ordinary in a good team,he made one run from dummy half,his passing was hesitant,ordinary player.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
missed that boat, time to grab turpin was when broncos were refusing to release macca, its to late now
You're probably right. If Cam goes to the Broncos he might be available. Or he might be happy biding his time and learning from the master.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
A lot of people that defend JMK bring up the basics and say he's doing them to a satisfactory level (and that's in a good game, more than not he's not even doing that). We need a bit (a lot) more than that from the second most important position on the field. He offers very little unfortunately and when you compare him to the other hookers in the game he's very well towards the bottom of the list (if someone listed him last I wouldn't argue, only a couple I'd put JMK in front of personally). It'll be a miracle for him to turn it around at this point, this is his 3rd year at hooker? I think he's the best option we currently have, but that statement it self isn't good enough and we shouldn't be in that position. Smith to Broncos and Turpin to the doggies only saving grace I see for this year in the hooker department.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cant believe so many of you are giving him such a hard time tbh!! Lets not forget he was interchanged every 10 mins, and was playing in a team with very little time training together, and who were coached by the supercoach Kidwell.
How the fuck is he meant to show any team cohesion amongst that shit show? There are plenty of other players being constantly subbed in and out, and none moreso than himself. Imagine trying to steer a team around the park under those conditions. Especially when its your first game of the year!
Im confident that JMK will have a decent year, and will improve massively. Sure, he will never be one of the top tier hookers in the NRLol, but he is the best option we have right now. Maybe people should accept this fact and show him some support.

Eagle1

Banned
Reaction score
A lot of people that defend JMK bring up the basics and say he's doing them to a satisfactory level (and that's in a good game, more than not he's not even doing that). We need a bit (a lot) more than that from the second most important position on the field. He offers very little unfortunately and when you compare him to the other hookers in the game he's very well towards the bottom of the list (if someone listed him last I wouldn't argue, only a couple I'd put JMK in front of personally). It'll be a miracle for him to turn it around at this point, this is his 3rd year at hooker? I think he's the best option we currently have, but that statement it self isn't good enough and we shouldn't be in that position. Smith to Broncos and Turpin to the doggies only saving grace I see for this year in the hooker department.
Meh support your team

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Lol.
Remember after that trial match against the panthers and the kennel were all blowing loads over JMK.
Now after a preseason game 2 years on we want him sacked.
Gotta love arm chair experts.
Really?

People blew over him? I wasn't one of them and honestly can't remember anyone that did.

Malla

Reaction score
During the game not post game in the interview. He was gesturing for quicker service from what I could make out...either way it doesn't take us seeing that to work out that he's below average at best. Service slow and inaccurate, no vision, poor decision making...all he has is reliable defence. Rally deflating having to see him last night and remind us that he's our starting 9 for this season.
Let’s not forget they barely prepared together as a team before you go having a crack at JMK. I don’t think he’s a great starting hooker either but let’s wait until we see him in the blue and white before we spit on him lol

Malla

Reaction score
Cotter was good, he was the only 9 that tried to straighten the attack I thought. Everyone else shit slow service or erratic sideways runnings including other spine players
Huge ok

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Let’s not forget they barely prepared together as a team before you go having a crack at JMK. I don’t think he’s a great starting hooker either but let’s wait until we see him in the blue and white before we spit on him lol
We've already seen him play in the blue and white and he dished up the exact same shit as he did last night...

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Barrett shouldn't bother trying to polish turds, he needs to keep recruiting quality players.

Maybe with forwards who are turds you can bring them up a level to where they do the basics right. Any spine player who is a turd will get exposed and create a dysfunctional attack.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
We've already seen him play in the blue and white and he dished up the exact same shit as he did last night...
Unfortunately there is no one else unless wakeham plays 9 which is very unlikely
So we are just going to have to live with it unless deitz kills it in nsw cup and plays after round 11

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Barrett shouldn't bother trying to polish turds, he needs to keep recruiting quality players.

Maybe with forwards who are turds you can bring them up a level to where they do the basics right. Any spine player who is a turd will get exposed and create a dysfunctional attack.
Brutal ...but true.

On TK we go back and forth, back and forth on JMK and our current hope is he will do the necessary good job a dummy half in 2021 needs to do.

We've been waiting 2 years but seen no improvement. Baz here now so we hope he can work a miracle.

But for me your sentence....

Any spine player who is a turd will get exposed and create a dysfunctional attack.

.brings it back to what we are dealing with here. A spine player of this calibre with a rookie half and a rookie 5/8 and a new FB.

A tough ask but we remain hopeful and we can feel confident that the coaching and recruitment staff are onto it.

It is our reality and we can't expect instant results if we see inexperience and/or only average execution.

They are all gonna have to work together really hard and pull each other up.

It's a platform to build on in 2021.That's all.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Can sack him , but will need to wait until we get someone better. Once the season kicks off it’s either make or break, and if TBAZ does not want him then he will make that decision, it’s that simple.

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wait until the season starts before calling for JMK to be sacked.

We’re stuck with him for this season anyway, so we might as well wait and see if he’s improved as a player in the team he’s trained with in the offseason, rather than one he’s trained with for a week.