Sack JMK

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hang on a second mate , it's.ok to bag players who play for the "TEAM" that we all love , but you have a problem with me bagging the folks on here who are doing the bagging ?

Aren't I also allowed to express my thoughts and opinions too ?
Don’t believe I ever said you couldn’t express your thoughts or opinions. You’re the one that seems to want to pick and choose who can and can’t express an opinion.

JAZZY92

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If Baz thinks JMK should be our starting number 9 then he must be a shit coach right ? because.alot of the coaches on here quite clearly know better
Where did you see that baz is picking JMK as the starting 9? I’d love to see the article that confirms this.

J_B

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Where did you see that baz is picking JMK as the starting 9? I’d love to see the article that confirms this.
I Said ......... IF....... mate

But those that are in the know will quite confidently tell you he's 1st choice hooker

J_B

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Unlike many in here I saw some signs in the little amount of the all stars match I saw that JMK has altered his game a bit. He was running the ball a lot more than last year. It might not have looked like it was working with the All stars team, but perhaps this is something that Barrett has worked into our playing style for this season. We won't really know until we see him in action for us. In previous seasons he's shown that he has some toe when he runs the ball and has made the occasional really good line break. If he's able to do that at least once a game for us it'll be a good thing. So it just seems very harsh to be calling for him to be sacked before he's even had a chance to impress the fans in our colours.

I know plenty of people have written him off already. This kind of attitude is my least favorite thing about this forum. But given that part of the criticism of him over the last two years is for not running enough, maybe people could temper their hatred and at least hold off calls for his sacking until he's played in the team this year. He may or may not impress. But he's here for this year at least and no amount of complaining will change that.
Cheers mate , As I said earlier today some guys on here calling JMK disrespectful names because they don't like him or the way he plays are a bunch of Dickheads ! Who have know idea what it takes to be a 1st grader

But that's just my thoughts and opinion

JAZZY92

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

But those that are in the know will quite confidently tell you he's 1st choice hooker
We’re not bagging him IF he’s the starting 9. We’re bagging him based on his performances in recent times.
Truth is no one but baz knows if he’ll be the starting 9. Your sarcastic comment about us to being better coaches is invalid because we don’t even know who starts at 9.

J_B

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
All these Dickheads on here bagging JMK who obviously know more than coach Baz should apply for the next available head coaching position in the NRL.

We are blessed with so many experts on here its ridiculous.

Lets put it to a vote , who is our best "know it all" 1st Grade Coach on The Kennel ???
Anybody wanna nominate our best candidates from the kennel for the next NRL.head coaching job ?

JAZZY92

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

You’re basically stating that your points are only valid IF JMK is the starting 9. And no one but baz knows who that’ll be

J_B

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We’re not bagging him IF he’s the starting 9. We’re bagging him based on his performances in recent times.
Truth is no one but baz knows if he’ll be the starting 9. Your sarcastic comment about us to being better coaches is invalid because we don’t even know who starts at 9.
Ok mate you obviously haven't been reading everything said about JMK over the past few days

Why is it sarcastic for me to bag the baggers ?
What some ppl can't take it but are happy to give it

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Anybody wanna nominate our best candidates from the kennel for the next NRL.head coaching job ?
it has to be eagle/nasheed
he wants to play 2 hookers in the same role, either side of the ruck and 2 halves at the same time either side of the ruck, effectively leaving us a player short in attack lmao, who knows where he has them defending. Probably the most stupid thing i have ever heard.

• Haha
Reactions: J_B

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Cheers mate , As I said earlier today some guys on here calling JMK disrespectful names because they don't like him or the way he plays are a bunch of Dickheads ! Who have know idea what it takes to be a 1st grader

But that's just my thoughts and opinion
Hahahaha