Sack Fittler

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just watching a shitty looking Fittler n Sunday Footy Show. He looks like that spoilt single kid from rich parents, that didn’t get the pony he wanted.. :tearsofjoy:

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Only real choices are Woolf or Slater. One is experienced and one is not so. That makes the choice easy.

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
With every likelhood of Gus wanting him to coach, and most fans against it, someone has to start this thread.
Read an article ages ago that someone tried to give Fittler the nickname "Adolf" and apparently he hated it (for obvious reasons)

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just watching a shitty looking Fittler n Sunday Footy Show. He looks like that spoilt single kid from rich parents, that didn’t get the pony he wanted.. :tearsofjoy:
Baz to be fair, I've had a bit to do with the guy in the past decade and contrary to opinion he's been a fairly decent human. He does a lot for people that are doing it a bit tough that goes unnoticed.

That being said, dont want him as coach!

Just sticking up for a bloke that's done something for me.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Read an article ages ago that someone tried to give Fittler the nickname "Adolf" and apparently he hated it (for obvious reasons)
Adolf it is then lol

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Baz to be fair, I've had a bit to do with the guy in the past decade and contrary to opinion he's been a fairly decent human. He does a lot for people that are doing it a bit tough that goes unnoticed.

That being said, dont want him as coach!

Just sticking up for a bloke that's done something for me.
I know mate, as a human he is a pretty good one.

He use to live in the Highgate building in Kent St and I have chatted with him a few times. I am only referring to his coaching ability or being connected to the dogs. But he doesn’t look happy about being there today and he is pissed about losing to QLD..

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Getting sick of the speculation. But I'll dead set throw a fucking tantrum if Fittler is named, I'll drive to Belmore and throw handfuls of shit at any board member that I can reach.