Sack Fittler

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Imagine the payout cost also - probably around 800K like Maguire. Maybe Gus is getting commission on that from Fittler. Only sets us back another year

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
They won't need to sack Fittler if he's hired because all of the fans would have already burnt the club and stadiums down. It'd be the Belmore Riots..
tbh its probably going to happen if it's not flannagan, bellemy or robinson

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Won't be Bellamy or Robinson or Wayne like everyone wants, they have all signed up/extended and people need to accept that none of them will be coming.

Our best chance is flanno, if not him it's Wolfe or Morris..anyone else we are screwed even more for years to come. We might still be screwed with these guys but that's a lesser chance.

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ll be very surprised if Fittler is hired. Gus doesn’t seem like he wants him, if anyone is pushing for him being hired it would be certain board members but I hope it’s not happening.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The only coach we should have in mind is Flanno, let’s hope that Wollongong coffee was about contract terms
You can’t lock Flanno in for as long as that muppet keeps making excuses for his son not being a first grade standard and saying he had shackles placed on him since he has arrived here

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You can’t lock Flanno in for as long as that muppet keeps making excuses for his son not being a first grade standard and saying he had shackles placed on him since he has arrived here
Definitely some concerns with that situation but he’ll have pressure to drop him if he’s not producing, simple as that. Like I’ve been suggesting, I’m prepared to give any coach the chance they deserve to show they can create positive change. Fans aren’t expecting to win a comp next year, we’re simply looking for relentless effort which has always been our way and building wins and culture from that

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
With every likelhood of Gus wanting him to coach, and most fans against it, someone has to start this thread.
I agree that it's best to get in early before Fittler f**cks up.

Just save ourselves all the middle part and sack him now.