• Replace Tbaz with another coach at the end of the season

Votes: 38 19.7%
  • Replace Tbaz with Flanagan at the end of the season

Votes: 14 7.3%

• Total voters

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He has to go before he does more damage and we get put in a hole like Newcastle did a few years back.

If we give him three years he will keep taking us backwards. Give him his pay out and get an experienced coach to fix this mess.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yeh I mean at the start of the year I genuinely felt we could Finish 10-12th. I knew we couldn’t be a threat but certainly thought we had improved. Instead we are regressing. Woeful. Pathetic. Disgusting.

The only thing giving me anything is there is as I said maybe 5 players in the squad worthy of being there... rest. Fuck right off. Now. My issue with Trent is this.... you make Hopoate captain.... you have napa and hoppa and the one signing Trent has to regret in Fucking waddel... seriously I rather hetho and that bulkshit than Fucking waddel.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Flano is one that needs to go that will stay next year! He provides Absaloutly fuck all and Trent deserves the sack for putting all his trust in a dud

ricko_29

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tell me exactly what combination of players signed to us that we could field this week would be any better? This year is a write off and there are some players that desperately need games under their belt. I don't understand what Barrett is meant to do here?

hotdogs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i dont know if saacking him is the answer.He took a gamble and brought in some players who apart from hethro, have been below par in a below par team.we need to he patient and not buy just anyone in hope and seriously go for some big guns like Grant and pappy even if thats 2 years away.We have been on decline for long time now but are at rock bottom.