• Total voters

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Anyone blaming the coach and can't see it's the players is dumb as fuck. It's a great IQ test.
It's both. Difference is we have more control over the coach. Baz is the worst coach in the game.

Doggone1975

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It's been 6 rounds fellow doggies supporters..
Give it time it will get better.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I will stick to my word and have a break from the Kennel. After witnessing dire performances and inept first grade coaching I've had enough of Barrett and all the false hope surrounding this massive ex-Manly dud. He has not nailed recruitment and you can see the statistical analysis I've done on Pay vs Barrett thread highlighting how far backwards we've gone. We've gone backwards with an open cheque book of new signings, that is unacceptable.

I said we would lose to the Cowboys and I've been consistent on the fact that Barrett is a total fraud for many weeks now.
fn good man..hope its as of NOW you fuckhead

DogDays

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Anyone blaming the coach and can't see it's the players is dumb as fuck. It's a great IQ test.
The coach isn’t going anywhere. I get that.

On the other hand, the players are regressing. There is little to no improvement across the field.

They showed some spirit when down to 12 men. To me, this was a sign of the players playing “off the cuff footy”. They knew they had nothing to lose. They threw the “game plan” out the window.

Barrett has brought a cookie cutter approach to coaching. He has failed badly to adapt to the strengths of this squad.

I argue that there is talent there. He as coach must take responsibility for the collective strategy, tactics etc.

It is poor.

I don’t think he is the right man for the dogs

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't profess to be a closet coach like half you clayton's fucking experts but sacking him now would be a BIG mistake, jump off your soapboxes and stfu..or also have a spell until he is gone(ps you will be offline for a while he is here for the rest of the year at least id bet a house on it or a spare one lol)
Not denying it's a shitful state of affairs agree it really is quite bad but you sack Baz guys are too reactionary..

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
He has to go before he does more damage and we get put in a hole like Newcastle did a few years back.

If we give him three years he will keep taking us backwards. Give him his pay out and get an experienced coach to fix this mess.
Forget Barrett SACK COTRIC! For those of you who were trumpeting Cotrics signing last year give yourselves an uppercut, I knew he was a rubbish signing the moment it happened! ZERO trys in 6 games WTF the useless prick cant even score a single try playing on the wing FFS! ABSOLUTELY FUCKING USELESS Cotric is and total waste of 600K per season in our salary cap. Not Barretts fault as Cotric was signed well before Barrett signed with us.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
1. Get rid of the coach now and get who?

2. Those wanting to get rid of Barrett are you prepared to risk Burton or Fox changing their mind and not come after all, and then there's all the associated media controversy of dumping a coach, for the club to deal with eg Morris.

3. If not, be realistic with a solution to our plight rather than emotional.

4. We must work on getting at least 5 players to SL with 4 weeks.

The ReignMan

Previously Clint
Reaction score
I will stick to my word and have a break from the Kennel. After witnessing dire performances and inept first grade coaching I've had enough of Barrett and all the false hope surrounding this massive ex-Manly dud. He has not nailed recruitment and you can see the statistical analysis I've done on Pay vs Barrett thread highlighting how far backwards we've gone. We've gone backwards with an open cheque book of new signings, that is unacceptable.

I said we would lose to the Cowboys and I've been consistent on the fact that Barrett is a total fraud for many weeks now.
Don’t come back when things eventually turn around , plastic fkn fans...he came when no one would touch us with a 10ft pole , he walked into this rabble of roster , send all grievance’s Hasler and Castles way , they destroyed the club , Pay definitely stood no chance , now Baz needs another 12mths to clear the decks of all who fkd up before him ffs

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
We can't sack another coach.
Yes we are shit..
Yes we are badly coached.
But we have to give Trent time to build his roster.
I know we have 2 guns in 22, I just hope his next recruits aren't 2021 calibre because every 2021 recruit sucks donkey balls.

Last edited:

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
Lol he’s not getting the arse. I know everyone’s upset but c’mon guys time for a bit of realism. At the very least he’ll get time with the new recruits next year so call him out on selections and rotations but the rest is just emotion.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tell me exactly what combination of players signed to us that we could field this week would be any better? This year is a write off and there are some players that desperately need games under their belt. I don't understand what Barrett is meant to do here?
To start with drop Napa & Hoppa. Throw out the sports science this week & absolutely flog them at training on Monday & Tuesday & tell them that it only gets worse from here if you don't put in. If they don't like it, then they can leave now. It is WAY past time to get tough on these guys. If it looked like they were trying then I would be disappointed but would accept it. But they didn't put in until Hetherington got sent off.

Are these guys kids or men? They are being paid BIG money to do a job & they aren't doing it. If I turned up to work & slacked off & affected my boss' profits, I know where I would be soon going to - Centrelink! Barrett has been way too soft up until now. Time to get the big stick out!

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you fucking blind they are woeful
You might want to Re-read my first post. Seems you might be blind. I’m agreeing the team is shit. Put Bellamy as head coach - do you think the team of paper could play the way he wants?

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not defending the dud but if a shit **** like pay got 3 years and a extension, Baz deserves at least another year to see who he can recruit and how he plays them.
Absolutely correct. I'll judge him next year. Even though my heart says he sucks, my head says he deserves at least 6 rounds next year.