Votes: 38 19.7%
  • Replace Tbaz with Flanagan at the end of the season

Votes: 14 7.3%

• Total voters

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
what gameplan lmao.

the boys look lost. Theyve got no idea what to do.

Baz has completely written off this season, not even trying,
Oh he has a gameplan and he's stubborn about it. Napa - Jackson - Elliot - Hetherington short passes is the extent of his gameplan.

Might as well get Hasler back given what he's shown

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have seen more than enough to say that Barrett deserves to be moved on even more than Seibold did. I don’t care if he hoodwinked Burton and JAC to come over, he is not a first grade coach.

If Bennett doesn’t have a gig we should approach him immediately. We were smart enough to react when Khoury and co went after Gus, and Gus will know that this bloke doesn’t have it.

He convinced Bennett once and I reckon he should convince him to come to us. We cannot waste the chance to secure Burton etc. long term and Barrett is too big a risk. He has shown nothing as a coach.

Get Bennett now
I disagree. Our whole team are fucking clueless. How can you coach that!

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Im disgusted.
There has been zero improvement.
We obviously had no game plan today.
Tigers where garbage and we gift them a win.
Just like cowboys, just like sharks, just like broncos when they where in poorer form.
Every fucking team we gift a win.
Im not an idiot, I know our club has been decimated and I know some players are dumb as fuck but fuck me dead, I dont want hear another word from Baz.
+20 rounds without any improvement, get fucked....

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Gus won’t sack Barrett it won’t look good, he barely just arrived

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
People on here just have zero idea about football. Barrett is absolutely shit, I said this when he signed. He was glaringly shit at Manly with a better roster. How on earth did people rate him lol lol.. dopes.

Guy has no idea, hence him being a first grade coach (the worst at the time and now) and then goes and studies the All Blacks after he’s already had a tenure to try and buy a clue. Lol again.

Idiots saying Bellamy couldn’t do better..
Would Bellamy resign Elliot, sign Waddell, Flanagan, Cory Allen, Henthrington and have us playing this style or perhaps would have he gone in another direction? Sorry this spoon is 100% on Barrett.

I remember having an argument with someone on here that the Dogs would finish in front of Manly. Honestly such morons should get banned.
I think that should be a new kennel rule. Arguing with aggression when you have no idea and are offensively wrong = lifetime ban!

kap123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So many people here with no clue.

Do you think Baz says go out there and make stupid errors, lose first contact, hit blokes high and off the ball? Our players aren’t aiming up and should accept full responsibility. When we play like a disciplined side we are typically in the game and look good as the commentators said on numerous occasions.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not saying to sack him but FMD did he just play Jackson Tolman as our halfback or what?
Anyway thanks for the Sunday arvo comic show Doggies. There were some instances that gave me a good laugh....
Waddell holding the ball in the scrum for him to kick it back and JMK drops it lol.
Katoa passing the ball forward into Tigers hands lol

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Do you think Baz says go out there and make stupid errors, lose first contact, hit blokes high and off the ball? Our players aren’t aiming up and should accept full responsibility. When we play like a disciplined side we are typically in the game and look good as the commentators said on numerous occasions.
the only way to find out Is next year

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

We have no structure, our players look clueless in attack. We have no set plays.
W#e needed a stong defensive effort today, we rattled no-one. Surely this has something to do with the coach

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can some one please explain something to Me. Last year we won 3 games but looked a lot more competitive and defence was a lot better.

This year baz has won 2 games and the whole team has gone backwards which I didn’t think was possible. He has a stronger roster, he bought Allen, Waddell and couple others suggesting he had a say on some players.

Why isn’t baz getting questioned. Yes I understand jac, Burton etc are coming cause of him but if this club wants to be serious they give baz 6-8 rounds next year and if nothing has changed dramatically and I don’t mean we win 1-2 games. If things don’t get alot better with who we got coming then he needs to go.

Hell, I’ll be happy if they sacked him now if we didn’t lose any new signatures. I’m over his stupid tactics, attack is the worst we have ever been and defence has gone so bad it’s not the dogs anyone knows. 16th in both defence and attack after 21 rounds. Baz go burry your head.

Doggystyle99

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I’m not on the sack baz bus but I do believe the loss today against the tigers is partly due to his coaching. Playing Jackson like tolman and not allowing the halves to play with each other (well, virtually not letting BBO play at all) really stunted our attack. It meant we lost out on BBOs attacking flair, and I think it maybe even confuses an already inexperienced Averillo

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Again...

Baz picks the dumb fucks and he can't rotate the dumb fucks properly, let alone set plays up for the dumb fucks to follow.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Meaney - shit, leaving
Allan - not a winger
Hopoate - shit, leaving
Averillo - not a halfback
Napa - shit, leaving
Waddell - shit
Katoa - shit, leaving

I can't stand Barrett's team selections anymore. Maybe some positions we have no choice, but some we definitely do (e.g. Topine > Katoa). Barrett has played favourites with shitters the whole year and it has got to the point where you can't blame the players for being liabilities and continuing put in shit performances anymore.
so your biggest problem was that the player who only played for like the last 5 minutes was selected.

kicking game is consistently an issue and next year should improve significantly.

we also have no fluency in attack and takes too long to get the ball into a shape, and the opposition team has suffocated the backline move anyway.

some players just seem to have time and the moment our playmakers seem to be rushed all the time

I'm also sick of Averillos half dummy and run its fooling nobody.

a few times we had given early ball to hoppa but he is not able to beat anyone one on one I think schoup would have more of a chance.. only move hoppa has is the quick tip on or pass out to his winger but when opposition players are numbering up he has nothing.

what i saw was forward plays through the middle early ball to hoppa and coming back to the left when opposition had already closed down the options.

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Read above post.

Wally D

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Be patient fockers. He has been here for one season and we have a team oh trash players. Wait til next season, when we get some good players arriving before you judge

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Bellamy couldn't coach this squad to win.

You arm chair coaches are idiots.
How about judging Baz next year once he has a couple of quality players in the squad.

Anyone and I mean anyone who actually knows anything about footy cam see we don't have an NRL squad.
We don't have an NRL coach either.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Be patient fockers. He has been here for one season and we have a team oh trash players. Wait til next season, when we get some good players arriving before you judge
It’s called coaching. He has had a season with us and what has he coached? Give him next year to do what, look better because the players coming are better? He was a mistake when hired and hopefully Gould taps him on shoulder soon enough.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
so your biggest problem was that the player who only played for like the last 5 minutes was selected.

kicking game is consistently an issue and next year should improve significantly.

we also have no fluency in attack and takes too long to get the ball into a shape, and the opposition team has suffocated the backline move anyway.

some players just seem to have time and the moment our playmakers seem to be rushed all the time

I'm also sick of Averillos half dummy and run its fooling nobody.

a few times we had given early ball to hoppa but he is not able to beat anyone one on one I think schoup would have more of a chance.. only move hoppa has is the quick tip on or pass out to his winger but when opposition players are numbering up he has nothing.

what i saw was forward plays through the middle early ball to hoppa and coming back to the left when opposition had already closed down the options.
I never said Katoa was the biggest problem in the team selection, but the principle of him being selection is fucking disgusting.

Averillo isn't a halfback, he's a running five-eighth. BBO has also shown nothing to suggest he's a halfback, he also looks like a running five-eighth (not saying he isn't a halfback, a genuine one, but I haven't seen anything to suggest he is, and even today Averillo had the main half role). That's why our kicking game is atrocious. Lewis who I don't think is the answer is our best half after Averillo and his kicking game is the best in our team whether we like it or not. I get building towards the future but it isn't consistent throughout the team selections and at least Lewis shows heart and competitiveness.

The team and performances they're dishing up are a disgrace regardless of the reasons and it's honestly down there as the worst team of all time. I would not be surprised if the new players coming in next year are infected by the shit we currently have.