• Replace Tbaz with another coach at the end of the season

Votes: 38 19.7%
  • Replace Tbaz with Flanagan at the end of the season

Votes: 14 7.3%

• Total voters

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I understand based on what you just said.
in my opinion however he was the chief at the time the Coffs rubbish happened. The way it was handled letting Hughes go who was close to the players without due diligence was a mistake we lost the dressing room from that point. We lost sponsors on perception. The players walked. We bought the parra prop his name I can’t remember at this time.
I believe in our club. Our fans. And believe we will get there again. But the club will take 5 years to get the write sponsors the write players and solid juniors coming through again.
you point I respect but.
Armit?

noad came in during the aftermath of coffs harbour rubbish and his support to the team had a really underrated effect on our premiership win

if he came in and stood down players or bowed down to public pressure then it would have turned out differently, keep in mind that the bulldogs were innocent so he was right to so, im not talking about blind support

we actually had sponsors until the end of the noad, the financial crisis hit and greenberg couldn't find a sponsor in 2008, so he blamed the club and noad

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He needs to flick flano and Allan and even waddell if he can off and he has redeemed himself on that
I agree Barrett has made some bad desicion and selection. But two points.
1st the manly side that smashed us today. He built. He also set up there development system with there alignment with Blacktown as a feeder. Meaning they get a shot at some the riff good kids.
2nd in all honesty these players aren’t up to it. And no junior development system no short term answers. We have lost our way.
But the way our supporters on here are hurting. Shows we have a future

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Armit?

noad came in during the aftermath of coffs harbour rubbish and his support to the team had a really underrated effect on our premiership win

if he came in and stood down players or bowed down to public pressure then it would have turned out differently, keep in mind that the bulldogs were innocent so he was right to so, im not talking about blind support

we actually had sponsors until the end of the noad, the financial crisis hit and greenberg couldn't find a sponsor in 2008, so he blamed the club and noad
Armit and Tsules not sure the spelling.
we have to agree to disagree on the players. As I’ve had the pleasure meeting a couple and they see it differently also.
it’s good we all still support the club however. And look forward to the future

mikey

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He has to go before he does more damage and we get put in a hole like Newcastle did a few years back.

If we give him three years he will keep taking us backwards. Give him his pay out and get an experienced coach to fix this mess.
What did you expect? I expected manly to beat us by 40 at full strength.he had to put in rookies with no first grade experience? I expected 80.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
1st the manly side that smashed us today. He built. He also set up there development system with there alignment with Blacktown as a feeder. Meaning they get a shot at some the riff good kids.
2nd in all honesty these players aren’t up to it. And no junior development system no short term answers. We have lost our way.
Well said, the roster is the worst in the comp. Judge Barret next year but he needs a genuine defensive coach as part of the coaching group

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree
Look at the raiders today … basically at full strength and got rolled at home by the Titans!
Not even Robinson, Bellamy etc could do much with the inexperience and lack of quality we have on the park at the moment

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
There is a lack of high standard juniors in most clubs. Look at the once mighty development areas like south’s and Bulldogs. Who where all stand alone. Now there are several junior clubs all playing against one and other due to lack teams.
apart from roosters. The riff are flying and they still have a big junior development. Gus set them up with country kids from Dubbo etc. and it’s bearing fruit now. 5 years on.
Trent did it at manly with Blacktown workers and it’s bearing fruit now

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Seriously, you think we’re gonna have blokes back flipping on contracts if our coach, who is statistically the worst in the league, gets sacked? Get your hand off it.
They wouldn't backflip if we got a top coach in. The only way I could see a backflip is if it is some uninspiring appointment like Jason Taylor or Paul Green a coach who players definitely will not play for.

Birddog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
a
We have pay 3 years to build a team done nothing now Barrett after 14 games you want to sack?
Let him build the team before judging.
We have jac, Burton, naden coming so far.
And watch him coach them to be ordinary players and good drinking buddies