• Replace Tbaz with another coach at the end of the season

Votes: 38 19.7%
  • Replace Tbaz with Flanagan at the end of the season

Votes: 14 7.3%

• Total voters

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Shows how smart manly fans are They got des back after fucking there club then ours. Would you want des back?
Des didn't fuck them the first time around, I do not understand that line of thought at all he won premierships and was top 8 just about every year.

As for us I do not want him back, we've been down that path to get a premiership and it didn't work out.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
WOW. We go by how the numpty speaks & he claimed to be able to coach. We nailed it.
Well no, not really, the club signed him not the us the fans. All I’m saying is that he seemed to know a thing or two about coaching. Even the panthers players rated him. But hindsight is a beautiful thing. He actually wasn’t my first preference. I wanted Holbrook or Griffin. But I will still back him for at least another 12 months to give him fair go.

EzyB

Banned
Reaction score
Des didn't fuck them the first time around, I do not understand that line of thought at all he won premierships and was top 8 just about every year.

As for us I do not want him back, we've been down that path to get a premiership and it didn't work out.
He fucked manly up with backend deals that’s why they pushed him out.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ah yes it all makes sense now. You’re just another who refused to acknowledge his diabolical coaching record and was seduced by his smooth talking and snug fitting polo shirts. At least you can admit it, well done.
I actually wanted Holbrook. But since the club wanted Baz then I support him. The same way I supported Pay for his first 2 years. I don’t sit here thinking I know all the answers like you.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Shows how smart manly fans are They got des back after fucking there club then ours. Would you want des back?
Mate, Manly are good at thrashing the shit sides. They will only be making up the numbers in the semis.

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
nah its only you two umm blokes LOL although some dh called Gazza posted similar shit about 80 fucking times in the gameday thread..so you may have a third wheel to your agenda :laughing:

SUCK IT UP he is here for another roughly 12 months at least mid next season..
He is shit just as much as your putrid posts

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ive been saying for a long time. You just cant win big races with a bloody camel.
We have a team of camels.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Barrett has not been good this year. No one saw this coming at the start of the season. We thought he recruited well and we would improve from 15th position.

At least with Pay, we could at least defend. Barrett has tried to implement the Penrith attacking structures into a mediocre squad and it hasn’t worked. Barrett is also responsible for recruiting (Flanagan, Waddell, Hetherington & Allan). The majority have been underwhelming at most. Hopefully, he learns from this and I will judge him next season when most of the squad are his signings.

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
malcolm noad did an incredible job and left the club in a great position

sbw was on long term contract, front loaded andrew ryan and luke patten contracts, massive cap space for 2009

he made the tough decisions and put the club first as he usually did, thats why the rebuild was quick and painless, we should have won the minor premiership instantly in 2009 and made the grand final a few years later

the reason the club is in the position it is in now is because they tried to do the opposite and hold on to the sinking team during 2016-2017 to protect their own reputations and it was a slow death/10 year rebuild
I understand based on what you just said.
in my opinion however he was the chief at the time the Coffs rubbish happened. The way it was handled letting Hughes go who was close to the players without due diligence was a mistake we lost the dressing room from that point. We lost sponsors on perception. The players walked. We bought the parra prop his name I can’t remember at this time.
I believe in our club. Our fans. And believe we will get there again. But the club will take 5 years to get the write sponsors the write players and solid juniors coming through again.
you point I respect but.

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
Barrett has not been good this year. No one saw this coming at the start of the season. We thought he recruited well and we would improve from 15th position.

At least with Pay, we could at least defend. Barrett has tried to implement the Penrith attacking structures into a mediocre squad and it hasn’t worked. Barrett is also responsible for recruiting (Flanagan, Waddell, Hetherington & Allan). The majority have been underwhelming at most. Hopefully, he learns from this and I will judge him next season when most of the squad are his signings.
He needs to flick flano and Allan and even waddell if he can off and he has redeemed himself on that

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
What's the point of repeating the same shit and constantly blowing your own trumpet? Let me guess... you'd much rather blow your own dick but can't seem to reach, right?