• Replace Tbaz with another coach at the end of the season

Votes: 38 19.7%
  • Replace Tbaz with Flanagan at the end of the season

Votes: 14 7.3%

• Total voters

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeh I know, he’s got a massive agenda. He loves the revenge. He was sticking up for Pay and getting hammered and now he’s coming out and trying to hammer those who were hammering him and were for Baz. So obvious. The best one was when he pulled an old Atoni thread to get back at Assassin and others. A really old thread LOL
So you are obsessed with infighting and one upping other members on here instead of what's best for the club. Stop dodging the facts, Barrett ain't good enough to be first grade coach anywhere let alone our proud club.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pay didn’t have an unavailability list of this magnitude and they played an inform Manly with the best player on the planet carving it up.

We basically played them with half of our Mounties team and were one down for 10mins.

TB won games against Sharks and Dragons with an inferior roster, some credit due. Why can’t we just concede Manly we’re too good and far too classy for us in this game. The end.

What it does do is put pressure on the club and TB in making key signings, we’re obviously going to market and there’s plenty of announcements to come over the next 6 months.
Mate I posted that weeks ago lol
I understand about the players missing today

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If tryed not to comment as I’m embarrassed and disappointed like the rest you , I’d suggest.
But this started well before Barrett. It started when Malcolm Noad and crew let our juniors die.
the success followed when we lost out identity. Roosters great fully took our culture.
then we got pay and Des and co. With Anderson’s and Rae Rae.
we need to stabilise. We need a proper junior system. Will take time like Gould said minimum 5 years. We can buy our way out this.
Look at the riff. They include Dubbo in its juniors. And the mix with country kids and city kids make them special.
It’s gone take time. And many hits like today. But hopefully we plan write and grow like the riff did letting go overpriced stars

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeh I know, he’s got a massive agenda. He loves the revenge. He was sticking up for Pay and getting hammered and now he’s coming out and trying to hammer those who were hammering him and were for Baz. So obvious. The best one was when he pulled an old Atoni thread to get back at Assassin and others. A really old thread LOL
I could bump any number of threads of mine and have the last laugh if I wanted to.

I present the unpopular opinion based on reality and more often than not it’s the correct one.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It was a breath of fresh air because he spoke well and seemed to know a thing or two about coaching. Everyone got sick of Des’ nose whistling and Pay’s “you know” speeches
WOW. We go by how the numpty speaks & he claimed to be able to coach. We nailed it.

Number13

Management
Reaction score
I will stick to my word and have a break from the Kennel. After witnessing dire performances and inept first grade coaching I've had enough of Barrett and all the false hope surrounding this massive ex-Manly dud. He has not nailed recruitment and you can see the statistical analysis I've done on Pay vs Barrett thread highlighting how far backwards we've gone. We've gone backwards with an open cheque book of new signings, that is unacceptable.

I said we would lose to the Cowboys and I've been consistent on the fact that Barrett is a total fraud for many weeks now.
Amen!

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
It was a breath of fresh air because he spoke well and seemed to know a thing or two about coaching. Everyone got sick of Des’ nose whistling and Pay’s “you know” speeches
Ah yes it all makes sense now. You’re just another who refused to acknowledge his diabolical coaching record and was seduced by his smooth talking and snug fitting polo shirts. At least you can admit it, well done.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So you are obsessed with infighting and one upping other members on here instead of what's best for the club. Stop dodging the facts, Barrett ain't good enough to be first grade coach anywhere let alone our proud club.
How am I obsessed with infighting if I’m pointing out those with agendas who cause the infighting. Didn’t you learn reading comprehension at school?

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have pay 3 years to build a team done nothing now Barrett after 14 games you want to sack?
Let him build the team before judging.
We have jac, Burton, naden coming so far.
Exactly, if we are a rabble next year with the deadwood gone and new players on board then swing the ax by all means but in the meantime just suck it up and wait for 2022

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How am I obsessed with infighting if I’m pointing out those with agendas who cause the infighting. Didn’t you learn reading comprehension at school?
It's not an agenda, we are getting flogged on an almost weekly basis, we've gone backwards, his recruits have been duds. He has to go.

Manly fans were laughing at us when we got Barrett & Ferris what does that tell you? Do Manly fans have an agenda as well?

Grimace

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He has to go before he does more damage and we get put in a hole like Newcastle did a few years back.

If we give him three years he will keep taking us backwards. Give him his pay out and get an experienced coach to fix this mess.
You are a dickhead

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He has to go before he does more damage and we get put in a hole like Newcastle did a few years back.

If we give him three years he will keep taking us backwards. Give him his pay out and get an experienced coach to fix this mess.
No sacking maybe a 3 year extension to get us back up the top we should be competitive by 2027

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I could bump any number of threads of mine and have the last laugh if I wanted to.

I present the unpopular opinion based on reality and more often than not it’s the correct one.
See, you have an agenda! You just said it yourself. Bumping threads to have the last laugh. You can bump as many threads as you want, no one is saying you can’t, it just shows your character. Well done!

EzyB

Banned
Reaction score
It's not an agenda, we are getting flogged on an almost weekly basis, we've gone backwards, his recruits have been duds. He has to go.

Manly fans were laughing at us when we got Barrett & Ferris what does that tell you? Do Manly fans have an agenda as well?
Shows how smart manly fans are They got des back after fucking there club then ours. Would you want des back?

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We have pay 3 years to build a team done nothing now Barrett after 14 games you want to sack?
Let him build the team before judging.
We have jac, Burton, naden coming so far.
His building will be like Stonehenge. Somebody stop them.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
If tryed not to comment as I’m embarrassed and disappointed like the rest you , I’d suggest.
But this started well before Barrett. It started when Malcolm Noad and crew let our juniors die.
the success followed when we lost out identity. Roosters great fully took our culture.
then we got pay and Des and co. With Anderson’s and Rae Rae.
we need to stabilise. We need a proper junior system. Will take time like Gould said minimum 5 years. We can buy our way out this.
Look at the riff. They include Dubbo in its juniors. And the mix with country kids and city kids make them special.
It’s gone take time. And many hits like today. But hopefully we plan write and grow like the riff did letting go overpriced stars
malcolm noad did an incredible job and left the club in a great position

sbw was on long term contract, front loaded andrew ryan and luke patten contracts, massive cap space for 2009

he made the tough decisions and put the club first as he usually did, thats why the rebuild was quick and painless, we should have won the minor premiership instantly in 2009 and made the grand final a few years later

the reason the club is in the position it is in now is because they tried to do the opposite and hold on to the sinking team during 2016-2017 to protect their own reputations and it was a slow death/10 year rebuild