Opinion Ryan Sutton

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What injury? He was never on any of the injury reports, I don’t know why there’s been so much smokes and mirrors about his availability
Gus said in an interview he'd been injured. Could be smoke and mirrors but he was out for a few weeks and shouldn't have come straight back into FG.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I thought we looked more solid defensively while he was on. They weren't busting us around the ruck while he was on. Not every first grader needs to bend the line
I don’t care how sh!t he was last week, Ciro has to get his minutes and rotations right on his forwards because King is fking exhausted out there, TPJ comes on for quick stints, Sutton gets 22mins and Rajab is not a forward - Presto and King doing the leg work… whoever Ciro goes with on the bench, they need to pump out 30mins each minimum ffs.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
What injury? He was never on any of the injury reports, I don’t know why there’s been so much smokes and mirrors about his availability

"Props Chris Patolo (knee) and Sam Hughes (back) are also sidelined"

"Oloapu will enter the contest from the bench, replacing injured forward Ryan Sutton as the Bulldogs’ casualty ward grew"

"Ryan Sutton suffers terrible injury ahead of shock transfer to the Bulldogs. the forward’s time with the Green Machine has been cut short due to him needing season-ending surgery on a finger tendon."

1686281564502.png

Always a Bulldog

LucasFitzo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Dogs have to many players that are passed there peak or are at their peak and should not be playing first grade.
Reynolds, Sutton, Waddell, RFM, Okunbor, Brown a 14 at best, Pehram a squad player at best. Burns a quality player but should be cut because of injury history and the same with Thompson.
Okunbor has been killing it since he moved into the forwards not sure what games you are watching champion

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

"Props Chris Patolo (knee) and Sam Hughes (back) are also sidelined"

"Oloapu will enter the contest from the bench, replacing injured forward Ryan Sutton as the Bulldogs’ casualty ward grew"

"Ryan Sutton suffers terrible injury ahead of shock transfer to the Bulldogs. the forward’s time with the Green Machine has been cut short due to him needing season-ending surgery on a finger tendon."

View attachment 73565

Always a Bulldog
Cheers. My point was when he was recently out of the team, there was nothing on the injury report which Gould confirms.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Killing it? He’s been the worst player on the field.
Hasn't been too bad bro, just needs to fumble it less and stop with those piss weak misses up in the middle