Opinion Ryan Sutton

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Max King is the best available player to use as a prop. He puts in 100%.
But if you leave him out of discussions, who do we have?
You said we don’t have any credentialed props and King is a gun. You may not rate him but Thompson counts in name at least. I think it’s a contract year for him so that usually causes players to lift. I’d say if he doesn’t fire then it’s back to the UK for him

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You said we don’t have any credentialed props and King is a gun. You may not rate him but Thompson counts in name at least. I think it’s a contract year for him so that usually causes players to lift. I’d say if he doesn’t fire then it’s back to the UK for him
Regardless of where he plays in the future, he will be playing for far less cash

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah if you like your coffee to taste like its been stirred with prison penis.
What a load of nonsense that is! It is mixed by a milf, the players know good food & women when they see it.

One of the biggest drawcards for player signings is Jobels.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
What a load of nonsense that is! It is mixed by a milf, the players know good food & women when they see it.

One of the biggest drawcards for player signings is Jobels.
I can confirm this is true, Mahoney originally had breakfast at Jobel’s then went for dinner at the Dynasty when he was with Gus. Only reason why he signed, it’s why he has porked up this season. My source tells me he gets free meals from both of those places since signing with the NRL Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs.