Opinion Ryan Sutton

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He left because when he had to make important decisions he would not ask his brain for an opinion. He would ask another part of his anatomy what he should do.
Agree. Yes he is playing well, but it was detrimental to the club having him as the voice of the club at the time... Made us look like a shit organisation on far too many occasions.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sutton is a quality player. Always gives 100%. However, I would like to see him a bit heavier if they use him as a prop.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sutton is a quality player. Always gives 100%. However, I would like to see him a bit heavier if they use him as a prop.
So we running him at second rowa? U reckon sub him and Kikau or should he start at right or maybe bench and sub with RFM/Jacko?

Second RoWAAAAAAAAAa

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So we running him at second rowa? U reckon sub him and Kikau or should he start at right or maybe bench and sub with RFM/Jacko?
Second RoWAAAAAAAAAa
I think we need some proper front rowers. We only have backrowers, except King, and maybe Pele.

willow dogs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Watching the Raiders now and the last couple of weeks, Ryan Sutton is a poor mans Aiden Tolman

Massive downgrade from Paul Vaughan

I get you cant have superstars in every position but surely there is someone better in NSW Cup than this bloke
He’s a 2nd rower not prop

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Imagine signing this bloke when we could have went for Hopgood instead