RYAN MATTERSON ON NEWS TODAY WANTING OUT

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Probably just fake news anyway ..we may have enquired about him in November and it just keeps circulating anything is possible with these jibberers, agreed we probably dont need him as a priority would go good i reckon but yeh surplus to our needs at the moment.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
We could fit him in if we want by ditching romanous and Britt, but it will be at the expense of that young guy in qld everyomes chasing.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Piakura?? if yes WTF is happening with him, i bumped a thread about him last week and got crickets chirping and tumbleweed in my face for replies...i.e FOOK ALL.
The oil I have is we have cooled on him a bit.
We were dead set keen and still are but the team wereht happy with 'What can you do for me' arrogance pikura had in the meeting.

We were actually talking to Suuali as well but for the same reasons we backed off, but it was more extreme with Suuali as he wanted extra to 'move west'.

Malla

Reaction score
Massive beat up of a story

his manager sent an email to a bunch of clubs, some clubs responded (may have been dogs) enquiring about price and then his manager took it to Parra and the media

doesn’t mean we may not offer a deal, for the right price he is an upgrade to Elliot and/or RFM keeping in mind half our squad is off contract next year so we have ample cap space

kap123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
all comes down to price IMO, if we had the option of Piakura @ 300k on a 2 year deal or let's say Matterson @ 500k on a 3 year deal I'm really not sure...

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
AFB would've been perfect for us, not sure if we were even chance or interested? Tamou another handy option. We were more interested in Waddell and Hetherington though so whatever.
I read a big reason he chose warriors was he needed to get out of the Sydney scene, was having issues there with ppl and the lifestyle.

repolski

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Matterson seems comfortable with being disruptive at wherever he is. I'd much prefer to go for some of the younger forwards. Penrith and Canberra have got plenty and they won't be able to afford them all for long.
Yes he’s never happy!!!!!! We don’t need a sook!!!!

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don't believe everything the media tells you. Just spoke to a family member of Matterson and he's trying to extend longer term with parra but they are only offering the 1 year atm. Dogs have contacted his agent and made a longer term offer but he wants to see what parra come back with first