Official Ryan Gray signs new 2 year deal to stay at the club

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
As others have mentioned in 2019 he played under 20s and struggled defensively - just wasnt strong enough - this year he was running around for Moorebank in Sydney Shield.
In Sgball 2018 he was very good in attack excellent dummy half.
Spot on.. kid is one of the best dummy half runners coming through.

Reactions: ATT

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
How olds danny ghantous? Hes the hooker i look forward to seeing hit CC and FG

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Exciting times continue at the doggies it seems, good luck to him.!!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He's got a tonne of talent but hasn't taken the next step yet after being hyped up a few years ago. Hopefully he can have a big season in Reserves and adapt to playing against men.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
How olds danny ghantous? Hes the hooker i look forward to seeing hit CC and FG
Was rumoured by someone on here that Canberra were chasing him ? Not sure on that outcome

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dont really understand much about the nrl contract system. Thought we only have 3 more spots in top 30 and 1 for development. Doubt he will be in top 30 and if under development, where are they going to put schoupp or bbo? Unless they move doorey to top 30 may be?

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dont really understand much about the nrl contract system. Thought we only have 3 more spots in top 30 and 1 for development. Doubt he will be in top 30 and if under development, where are they going to put schoupp or bbo? Unless they move doorey to top 30 may be?
I think he would be on a part time deal and not part of the top 30 or development players. It's probably what Schoupp and BBO are on too.

Kip Drordy

Kennel Established
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Was rumoured by someone on here that Canberra were chasing him ? Not sure on that outcome
Ghantous will be 19 in 2021 so will play SG Ball again. Still with Dogs. And I'm pretty sure Ryan Gray will be 21 so he could still play Flegg in 2021.

Last edited:

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ghantous will be 19 in 2021 so will play SG Ball again. Still with Dogs.
Do you think they will move him up to Flegg early?

It was a good decision to change the age groups to 17s 19s and im assuming 21 for Flegg

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
My dog walking man at killara tells me Ghantous is training with the Flegg. Ball and Matts are at Smith park.
i think that it would be in his and the clubs best interest to play him in Flegg - nothing to be gained playing sgball - jhas had two very good years at that level.

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm guessing the manager is the guy in the business shirt.. so that leaves the guy with the creepy moe..
Actually with out the long hair he Looks a lot like Ryan Papenhoyzen ( Storm Fullback ) I wish he has the same speed as Papenhoyzen,

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you think they will move him up to Flegg early?

It was a good decision to change the age groups to 17s 19s and im assuming 21 for Flegg
I’m sure that was suggested on the Kennel well before the decision was made ;-)

We could practically run the NRL - it would certainly give Canterbury a fair rub of the green for a change!!