Russia vs Ukraine

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yes. Quite likely. They've blown it Russia once again. Desperate measures
Putin should of just walked away, the longer this crap goes, the weaker Russia appears.

All he would of had to said is plans have changed as I can't guarantee minimum civilian casualties. Probably would of got more respect.

IMO he is just another pawn playing his part and has to play along.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Putin should of just walked away, the longer this crap goes, the weaker Russia appears.

All he would of had to said is plans have changed as I can't guarantee minimum civilian casualties. Probably would of got more respect.

People here are shitting themselves as we're part of NATO / EU etc but personally it just makes me roll my eyes.

Russia has absolutely nothing.

The arrogance they're showing to think they can potentially get away with this is staggering. Poland HATES Russia and, along with all ex USSR countries, has been itching to attack them.

Tho I think it's extremely unlikely that this results to feet on the ground and an attack from NATO, there will be a retaliation of some sort which will only shorten the war even more.

Hungary, a firm supporter of Russia, has come out condemning the attack which says it all really ...

Russia continually try to bluff, like they did in the past, thinking that the west will step down in fear of nuclear or outright war.

Just like with the grain standoff, the west will say a big fuck you to Russia and further like their arse.

People panicking about this? In many ways I'm rejoicing as it'll shorten the war quite significantly I think

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
People here are shitting themselves as we're part of NATO / EU etc but personally it just makes me roll my eyes.

Russia has absolutely nothing.

The arrogance they're showing to think they can potentially get away with this is staggering. Poland HATES Russia and, along with all ex USSR countries, has been itching to attack them.

Tho I think it's extremely unlikely that this results to feet on the ground and an attack from NATO, there will be a retaliation of some sort which will only shorten the war even more.

Hungary, a firm supporter of Russia, has come out condemning the attack which says it all really ...

Russia continually try to bluff, like they did in the past, thinking that the west will step down in fear of nuclear or outright war.

Just like with the grain standoff, the west will say a big fuck you to Russia and further like their arse.

People panicking about this? In many ways I'm rejoicing as it'll shorten the war quite significantly I think
Stay safe my bro! The Limo wouldn't be the same without you.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Stay safe my bro! The Limo wouldn't be the same without you.
Thanks but nothing to stress about at all.

As I said, I'm happy in a way as it'll make the war shorter.

Russia's got absolutely nothing.

They're bombing the shit out of Ukraine civilians to attempt mass movement of refugees to Europe. That will put pressure on European countries to stop support for Ukraine to stop the influx of refugees.

In in Putin's mind of course.

This missile attack will only solidify support against him. The only hope is a false flag done very very well but I doubt they've got the capabilities to do that

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I picture 4 or 5 Russians pushing a missile launcher from side to side trying to hit thier target!