Russia vs Ukraine

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Apparently so. Poland convening an emergency meeting now.

Doubt they'll go to war over this tho?

The poles would fucking destroy them.
I'm guessing Russia will deny it was them, it's not just the poles though as they are part of NATO, potentially could spark ww3 ? But I'm sure there will be some serious discussions and the weapons and Intelligence for the Ukraine will get ramped up a few notches, I reakon they have a few things in place to demoralize the russians some more before winter sets in

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I imagine what may potentially happen now is that NATO will supply longer range missiles so that they can hit into Russia and stop these missile / rocket attacks.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm guessing Russia will deny it was them, it's not just the poles though as they are part of NATO, potentially could spark ww3 ? But I'm sure there will be some serious discussions and the weapons and Intelligence for the Ukraine will get ramped up a few notches, I reakon they have a few things in place to demoralize the russians some more before winter sets in
Nah. It won't start WW3 as Poland alone would kick Russia's arse. Ukriane alone is kicking Russia's arse. They're doesn't need to be a mass of countries to fight Russia.

But there will need to be a reaction. I'd imagine they'll give longer range weapons to hit within Russia to stop the constant shelling of Ukraine

Issue there tho is if one of those missiles hit civilians, which it will, then Russia will justify any attack they make on NATO members.

From what I've seen tho, Russia are pussies and I think Poland just needs to flex their muscles a bit now.

Will be interesting seeing what happens.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nah. It won't start WW3 as Poland alone would kick Russia's arse. Ukriane alone is kicking Russia's arse. They're doesn't need to be a mass of countries to fight Russia.

But there will need to be a reaction. I'd imagine they'll give longer range weapons to hit within Russia to stop the constant shelling of Ukraine

Issue there tho is if one of those missiles hit civilians, which it will, then Russia will justify any attack they make on NATO members.

From what I've seen tho, Russia are pussies and I think Poland just needs to flex their muscles a bit now.

Will be interesting seeing what happens.
I don't believe it would start it but it's getting pretty close on grounds to start it.
I'd love to hear those discussions in that room.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Oh shit. I misread this a little. Seems as tho this is going to be big ...

Estonia. Latvia. Calling for retaliation.

It could be on now you know.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Analysis: Russia has no interest in targeting Polish farms

Paul Adams
BBC Diplomatic correspondent
The Polish government has yet to confirm what happened close to its border with Ukraine.
But images circulating on social media show a crater and an overturned trailer, apparently loaded with grain. Another image appears to show a fragment of a missile.
In Washington, a Pentagon spokesman said he was aware of the reports, but had no information to corroborate them.
There are a number of possible explanations.
Russia has no interest in targeting Polish farms, so some kind of malfunction seems possible.
And, on a day when Ukraine’s air defences were working hard to bring down Russian missiles, it’s also possible that one of those missiles was knocked off course.
A former US ambassador to Nato, Kurt Volker, told the BBC it was important to give Russia a chance to explain what had happened.
Volker said it was likely to have been an accident. But, he said, we need to hear Russia say that.
Nato, he said, should demand an explanation.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No news till tomorrow afternoon it seems. Smart to take their time.

Poland nor NATO will directly fire on Russia but this is exactly the excuse they need to provide long range missiles and weaponry which I believe it what'll happen.

Anyway. Let's see tomorrow