Russia vs Ukraine

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Russia already anexxed Crimea and nothing was done about it.

They don't want the Ukraine to join NATO but they also want to control the whole region like they once did. So now they're basically trying to annex all of Ukraine. The other leaders in Europe and the US etc need to stop fucking around and send a clear message to Putin or any other power drunk dictator around the world that has similar ideas that this won't be allowed.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s an interesting one. Ukraine isn’t a small country, has over 40mil people. If they put up a fight on there own, without allied assistance, this alone would make it a very long drawn out conflict. What does Russia gain by taking Ukraine? Is it reserves they want?
IMHO the problem lies wth the egos of all the worlds Politians.
Russia didn't want all its former satalites joining N A T O but they all did after the breakup of the Soviet Union, Russia had no choice after the breakup.
Ukraine was actually part of that Soviet Union, unlike Poland Hungry and others, and no doubt they would be very unhappy if the Ukraine did join N A T O and the EU.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm biased so I can't really comment.

I think it's more Russia not wanting a corrupt NATO near their borders.

If Russia wanted Ukraine, they would of already had them.
Totally agree Brother, the problem is with the hauks in Washington, (and perhaps London) they just need to be in a state of never ending conflicts.
The Europeans IMHO are much more passive they might want the Ukraine in the EU but not at the expence of any sort of conflict.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Seems some major Western Europe countries aren’t willing to condemn Russia. Because they rely on them for there gas supplies. I thought these doo Gooders we’re going renewals, lol. So it’s ok to buy it elsewhere but not produce locally. How stupid can u be.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
The USA has deployed 3000 troops to Poland, Germany and Romania. I thought the USA were done with playing "Police" of the world after Iraq and Afghanistan.

Rockford

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
That $750B Military Budget isn't going to spend itself. They need another conflict since pulling out of Afghanistan.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
US intelligence is reporting that Russia is planning to create a false flag video to trick people into believing that Ukraine attacked Russia so they can invade. Basically a new age version of what Hitler did before he invaded Poland.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
US intelligence is reporting that Russia is planning to create a false flag video to trick people into believing that Ukraine attacked Russia so they can invade. Basically a new age version of what Hitler did before he invaded Poland.

Terrible if true. Hopefully he doesn’t get away with it.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
You guys are all missing the main point. If Russia invades - there'll be plenty of Ukranian girls who will need asylum. I'm prepared to do my bit and offer my house to at least 6 of them.
C'mon Kennel - do your bit.
1644011742963.png

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
You guys are all missing the main point. If Russia invades - there'll be plenty of Ukranian girls who will need asylum. I'm prepared to do my bit and offer my house to at least 6 of them.
C'mon Kennel - do your bit.
View attachment 39634
Sorry… if they’re not Vietnamese, Chinese, Filipina, Japanese, Singaporean or Korean they can F right off!

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Id like to do my bit also
My connections in the Ukranian govt are all over the Kennel and u are apparently on a watchlist. I told them you had reformed - they didn't believe me.

No Ukraine girls for you but apparently they may have an african refugee or 2 if you're interested.

Shame that - you'd have enjoyed their company.

1644017137405.png