Russia banned for four years to include 2020 Olympics and 2022 World Cup

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The sport of tennis should be banned tbf.. how can we justify the amount these people earn for hitting a ball, when there is so much suffering and poverty in the world.. if the NRL ever pay players what some sports do I will no longer follow the code
I think the pay is fair. I don't think many could cope with the discipline required of a solo sport.
If anything golf players should be banned from receiving any money for just walking through a park

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think the pay is fair. I don't think many could cope with the discipline required of a solo sport.
If anything golf players should be banned from receiving any money for just walking through a park

there are plenty of people who work just as hard who don't get shit.. I dunno... sure they deserve to be rewarded, but not with more than anybody could need.. doesn't make sense... like SBW's latest contract and some of those soccer players who earn more while taking a shit than the common man does in a week

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
there are plenty of people who work just as hard who don't get shit.. I dunno... sure they deserve to be rewarded, but not with more than anybody could need.. doesn't make sense... like SBW's latest contract and some of those soccer players who earn more while taking a shit than the common man does in a week
I agree with you but the level of competition is beyond what most of us can achieve so they should get paid accordingly . Like a Doctor who has the discipline to study and practise is more valuable to humans than a cashier even though they may work the same hours.
A team player should never be paid more than a solo athlete though as they have back up. A solo athlete takes it all upon themselves

Last edited:

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
How could you not like the guy

vlad.jpg