Russel Crowe on Seven News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janice

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Did anybody else see Russell Crowe saying he would like Renis phone no so he can give him a call and get him back at the Rabbits.

H

Haztrick

What a ****.. He should go and throw some more f*cking phones at people.. He probably doesn't even know who Reni Maitua is.. Just heard on the grapevine that he's good and now he wants him.

Maitua is locked up until the end of 09 anyway.

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
meh, renis here til 2009 so SMD crowe

'G'

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They surely wouldn't be able to afford him even if he was off contract.

Sull

Whitaker Eye
Reaction score
Thats ****ed. No way can they afford him. Who would be advised to join the ministry to make room for Reni then.

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
lol.

russell crowe is a joke.. and his cousin martin is for going along with souths!!

meh idc what russell says.. reni is ours till 2009 so no one needs to get worked up over anything.. esp since souths want everyone.

also did you's hear how souths (well russell) want Joe Galuvao to retire so they can go buy more people.

btw australia u can have russell :grinning: cos we dont want him... havent for a long time!

P.M.

Ban Ned
Reaction score
i saw it
i dont care
russel should concentrate on signing wendell "overpriced" sailor

B

Ben Godberts

lol reni wouldbnt go back there he had every chance to but laughed at them

alz_274

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
nah trust me rabbits can afford him remember they have a "special" salary cap coz they can afford wing, asotasi, kidwell, widders, vagana, peachey... all of which im sure are going to be minimum wage, so yeah theres room for maitua under their cap

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Somebody should give him the roosters phone number so he can go over there where they like buying premierships (or trying to anyway). I have to laugh at Souths fans these days. They used to be holier than thou about buying big name players now you ask them about it and it's okay because they started doing it.

`-KING-`

Count Down Is On
Reaction score
I doubt they will even be able to afford him. Russel, BACK OFF

Tunks

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
they can take him, he has done nothing this year..lets swap him for Roy

polecat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
nah trust me rabbits can afford him remember they have a "special" salary cap coz they can afford wing, asotasi, kidwell, widders, vagana, peachey... all of which im sure are going to be minimum wage, so yeah theres room for maitua under their cap
i totally agree
what a disgrace

Status
Not open for further replies.