Run a Bulldogs fan page on Instagram

The Dog House

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I’ve been a Bulldogs supporter since birth, and I recently made a doggies page on instagram called @thedoghouse.1935 on instagram. Started it mid september and now have about 850 followers. In for a big 2021, up the dogs

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s great you’re a Dogs fan and welcome to TK but no thanks to anything related to mainstream social media! It’s absolute rubbish! Good luck with that...

The Dog House

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It’s great you’re a Dogs fan and welcome to TK but no thanks to anything related to mainstream social media! It’s absolute rubbish! Good luck with that...
i don’t start any bullshit rumours and don’t post many of them, and when i do i always say to take it with a grain of salt. I mainly just post the positive stuff, and have a bunch of fan interaction

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I never assumed you did mate. I’ll stick to the Kennel it’s a good community with good mods and a great bunch of Bulldogs fans that does all that stuff already. Good luck with that mate and welcome aboard again.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I never assumed you did mate. I’ll stick to the Kennel it’s a good community with good mods and a great bunch of Bulldogs fans that does all that stuff already. Good luck with that mate and welcome aboard again.
Na fuck the mods, I politely asked them to lock an EXTREMELY INAPPROPRIATE thread and they didn't listen :sob:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Na fuck the mods, I politely asked them to lock an EXTREMELY INAPPROPRIATE thread and they didn't listen :sob:
Gee must have been EXTREMELY INOFFENSIVE to the majority on here for that to happen!

You've gone soft and no where near as INAPPROPRIATE as Marley was.

What happened? :grinning:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Gee must have been EXTREMELY INOFFENSIVE to the majority on here for that to happen!

You've gone soft and no where near as INAPPROPRIATE as Marley was.

What happened? :grinning:
I got very upset.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I’ve been a Bulldogs supporter since birth, and I recently made a doggies page on instagram called @thedoghouse.1935 on instagram. Started it mid september and now have about 850 followers. In for a big 2021, up the dogs
Good luck bro I’ll join I’m Super Nintendo Chalmers on Insta.