Rumours of unrest

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Yeah poor guy has cancer has been battling it for a while
Yes I knew of his cancer. Hope he does well with it. Was a mighty recruiter for us.

I hope he is on decent terms with the club but we have been thru so much upheaval with all these various Boards, so it would be unfair to hang anything on our current Board from past soured relationships.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So this story would indicate that there's supposedly a group of players that are so upset about the decision to release an employee that they've quick dialed an asshole that will shit on them from a great height and sit in judgement as a character assassin if they so much as fart in a public place. I can believe that this lady has been moved on, but it's very hard to believe that Rothfield would hear that players are upset about it from anyone in the club.

Even if this is true it's amazing that this is in any way classed as news. Hiw long does liver failure take to kill alcoholics? Hopefully not too much longer in the case of Rothfield.

steveng

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Seriously can we not put up anything this guy writes .. he is so full of crap, like all his other mates !

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why even post this shit here. Telegraph read these forums. These type of posts and comments made only help to fuel their agenda.
Give those ***** nothing.
They can actually read?????....most of the stuff they get, as you said is fed to them...they need to step up their originality and do some investigative work themselves....

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
I love how everytime Drunkfields name comes up in one of our threads everyone takes a sec to kill his life lmao @El Padrino your one was gold lol

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Player unrest... its probably Elliott because he was banging her...