Rumour of relocating the Bulldogs to the North Shore?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
So if Penrith and Wests don't survive you think we will give up all that ground plus our own to Parra?
Why wouldn't they survive before manly and Cronulla ?

don't you understand?
We are going to be pushing and fighting for territory with Tigers, saints and Eels If the status quo remains. Even Souths as they have popularity around marrickville and the Siuth west.

but if manly goes under, you have 1/4 of Sydney all on your own! And an affluent part. One ruined by a sibling rivalry going wrong.

if we relocate, we can divide our territory by giving the Canterbury,Ashbury ware as yo the Tigers, Panania and Padstow area can be given to saints and Burwood, Breakfast point, Greenacre and maybe even Bankstown itself can go to the Eels.

whilst we get the upper north shore, lower north shore, Brookie and Nth Sydney oval, Ryde, carlingford, Belrose, saint Ives, maybe CC. Beaches.

Last edited:

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Also, I have spoken to a lot of Parra Supporters the last 48 hrs in private since the news and they have given me their blessing to have the Bankstown area. So the Eels are ok with it.
We might be able to negotiate fringe Eels and tigers territory away like Dundas and Ermington, who pump out NRL players like nothing else.
Anything north of Parra river can be ours up until Rydalmere.

bulamakdoggy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Also, I have spoken to a lot of Parra Supporters the last 48 hrs in private since the news and they have given me their blessing to have the Bankstown area. So the Eels are ok with it.
We might be able to negotiate fringe Eels and tigers territory away like Dundas and Ermington, who pump out NRL players like nothing else.
Give yourself 33 uppercuts, log off and forget your password....seriously what rubbish

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

don't you understand?
We are going to be pushing and fighting for territory with Tigers, saints and Eels If the status quo remains. Even Souths as they have popularity around marrickville and the Siuth west.

but if manly goes under, you have 1/4 of Sydney all on your own! And an affluent part. One ruined by a sibling rivalry going wrong.

if we relocate, we can divide our territory by giving the Canterbury,Ashbury ware as yo the Tigers, Panania and Padstow area can be given to saints and Burwood, Breakfast point, Greenacre and maybe even Bankstown itself can go to the Eels.

whilst we get the upper north shore, lower north shore, Brookie and Nth Sydney oval, Ryde, carlingford, Belrose, saint Ives, maybe CC. Beaches.
Who's honestly going to want to take Greenacre? We'd have to pay them to take it ;)

bells76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
As long as you’ve negotiated it with supporters......

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Notice how Andrew Johns has once again come out to say we need to reduce to a 12 team Comp.
Interestingly, he alluded to the dogs going to the north, but was very subtle.

I think 12 is too much of a shell shock.
14 better. Titans and Manly go ( and we swoop in).

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

don't you understand?

No we won't.

Saints are after Cronulla territory, Eels are pushing north towards Kellyville and all the new suburbs up there.

If there was money to be made in the North, Manly would not be going under.

You have been in quarantine for too long.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You lost me Nasheed when you said rich clubs like Saints!
Agree, we are wealthier than Eels,Souths,Saints... They are competing with us not the other way round.

Moving North just won’t work with the exception of Gosford. Manly and the northern seaboard despise the Bulldogs..it would be like being forced to like someone you’ve hated all your life.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Manly and us have a good relationship.
We actually had a thing up until ten years ago we here we would never poach each other's players.

The North is dysfunctional because manly hate north's and north's hate manly. The area is divided. One team remains and it is mismanaged.
Once it goes, the area is open, free from prejudice. A chance at a new start, a chance to get behind a Bulldog. A new beginning. A future all North residents can come together and unite behind.

most the south fight in the congested market and let's move where we can be in peace.

besides this isn't my initiative, it's from the club itself !

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Notice how Andrew Johns has once again come out to say we need to reduce to a 12 team Comp.
Interestingly, he alluded to the dogs going to the north, but was very subtle.

I think 12 is too much of a shell shock.
14 better. Titans and Manly go ( and we swoop in).
Link plz

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Manly and us have a good relationship.
We actually had a thing up until ten years ago we here we would never poach each other's players.

The North is dysfunctional because manly hate north's and north's hate manly. The area is divided. One team remains and it is mismanaged.
Once it goes, the area is open, free from prejudice. A chance at a new start, a chance to get behind a Bulldog. A new beginning. A future all North residents can come together and unite behind.

most the south fight in the congested market and let's move where we can be in peace.

besides this isn't my initiative, it's from the club itself !
Mate take your agenda and your white washing and get fucked Holland like a cheap hooker on the side walk at 3am in the morning after a long bender in Amsterdam

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So we merge with manly and end up with none other than des as our coach

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
IF the beagles went under, wouldn’t Uncle Nick click his fingers and the Nrl give it to the north to the Rorters? They are already playing a game or 2 out of Central Coast

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'd be very surprised if this isn't all driven by the media to create a source of stories through the lockdown period.

If clubs with good quality junior nurseries folded there would be multiple clubs scrambling to pick up the scraps. It wouldn't require any relocation or merging in my opinion.

But until we hear official talk from any specific club saying they're set to fold I'll look at this all as filler conversation in the longest off season we'll hopefully ever have.

Mackdoggies

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Brisbane Bulldogs has a bloody good ring to it and would be the first QLD team I’ve ever liked! Let’s do it.