Rumour of relocating the Bulldogs to the North Shore?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Nah I see that you are and that is more than fine. We tend to decline overseas accounts though because they usually end up being spam bots. Glad you weren't denied.
Sorry mate. Thought you were going to get onto me about sending sexually explicit pictures to nasheed .. ;)

I wasn't able to get onto the group for a while actually. Had to contact you guys to begin with, then when that didn't work I think I tried a different email account? But that was a few years after the first try. All good though.

Been living in Slovenia for 14+ years, but was an absolute mad Bulldog fan when living in Sydney. Love the club. Love the history. Love our culture. Really appreciate you guys continuing to run this page as it gives me the opportunity to stay connected to something that I grew up with and that gave me so so many happy (and shit) memories!

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry mate. Thought you were going to get onto me about sending sexually explicit pictures to nasheed .. ;)

I wasn't able to get onto the group for a while actually. Had to contact you guys to begin with, then when that didn't work I think I tried a different email account? But that was a few years after the first try. All good though.

Been living in Slovenia for 14+ years, but was an absolute mad Bulldog fan when living in Sydney. Love the club. Love the history. Love our culture. Really appreciate you guys continuing to run this page as it gives me the opportunity to stay connected to something that I grew up with and that gave me so so many happy (and shit) memories!
do you want to meet up?
Not in a Boxer threatening way or a gay way like u said. Just at a pub?

A

Alexander the Great

Where abouts in Slovenia are you from Steve?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
do you want to meet up?
Not in a Boxer threatening way or a gay way like u said. Just at a pub?
Tbh I'm a little disappointed it's not in a gay way Nasheed as I really am attracted to you ;)

Being serious though, next time I'm in Aus I'll have to meet up with a lot of you guys at a game. Would be awesome putting faces to names and all of that.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Tbh I'm a little disappointed it's not in a gay way Nasheed as I really am attracted to you ;)

Being serious though, next time I'm in Aus I'll have to meet up with a lot of you guys at a game. Would be awesome putting faces to names and all of that.
Haha... mate, just cross your fingers and hope there is a next Game, this shit could destroy nrl if it goes on long enough!!

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nah I see that you are and that is more than fine. We tend to decline overseas accounts though because they usually end up being spam bots. Glad you weren't denied.
You probably should sack him from here

Dog4life77

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Are you guys on lockdown over there?
Roughly how many positive cases?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Are you guys on lockdown over there?
Roughly how many positive cases?
We're not on full lockdown as we can leave the house to walk in nature but only in groups of 5 or less and has to be with ONLY family members. But all schools are closed. Bars. Restaurants etc. Can't have more than 5 people in public. In comparison to other countries around here we've got it quite easy.

Know we've had 4 deaths now which is extremely low, though expect it to get much higher. In saying that, really expected it to have exploded by now because of what happened in Italy. For some reason things seem to be OK. Don't understand it tbh, though we did close schools very quickly plus were the first nation in Europe to close its border (with Italy).

A

Alexander the Great

4 deaths is pretty good compared to other places around the world. Lets hope it stays like that for you guys.
We're not on full lockdown as we can leave the house to walk in nature but only in groups of 5 or less and has to be with ONLY family members. But all schools are closed. Bars. Restaurants etc. Can't have more than 5 people in public. In comparison to other countries around here we've got it quite easy.

Know we've had 4 deaths now which is extremely low, though expect it to get much higher. In saying that, really expected it to have exploded by now because of what happened in Italy. For some reason things seem to be OK. Don't understand it tbh, though we did close schools very quickly plus were the first nation in Europe to close its border (with Italy).