Rumour of relocating the Bulldogs to the North Shore?

A

Alexander the Great

I'm always confused with Parramatta supporters. They come across ad having a large Middle Eastern support base and are always linked to bikes but don't get as much media attention.
You would think they would get their fair share of shit also.
I never said I have a problem with anyone. I suggested a large portion of the media perpetuates and promotes negative stereotypes about people of middle eastern background and that should be apparent to anyone who has ever picked up a tabloid newspaper.

My post was a critique of media, not people of any particular heritage or background, so you can put away your guns, cowboy.

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wasn’t there a time back in 2007-2008 when there was talk of the Bulldogs possibly relocating to the Central Coast??

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
so you would befriend anyone called Ali and Nassif JUST because they are bulldogs supporters?
That's the only criteria?

Honestly this is how scams start and how Isis hostages are taken.
I'm sure Ivan Milan had a team as well you know.
Yes.. and it’s Milat bro..:tearsofjoy:

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Wasn’t there a time back in 2007-2008 when there was talk of the Bulldogs possibly relocating to the Central Coast??
Ok make that 3 times we have tried to wiggle out of da area.

And people acting like I'm talking shit? When the first time it makes sense t I do is brought up.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I never said I have a problem with anyone. I suggested a large portion of the media perpetuates and promotes negative stereotypes about people of middle eastern background and that should be apparent to anyone who has ever picked up a tabloid newspaper.

My post was a critique of media, not people of any particular heritage or background, so you can put away your guns, cowboy.

Just pullin your chain mate, I get where you were going. I just don’t give a fuck if you wear our jersey.

In my eyes if you are a dog you are a dog. Full stop.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I'm always confused with Parramatta supporters. They come across ad having a large Middle Eastern support base and are always linked to bikes but don't get as much media attention.
You would think they would get their fair share of shit also.
Yeah, I’m not really sure why they don’t cop as much crap.... maybe it’s part tell poppy syndrome.... and part because parr’s is more important to Sydney from an infrastructure POV.... I don’t know.... but ever done I was in high school I’ve had to put up with racist idiots making jokes about the club’s representation of the Lebanese community. The media just plays off that public perception to stoke outrage and sell papers.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Just pullin your chain mate, I get where you were going. I just don’t give a fuck if you wear our jersey.

In my eyes if you are a dog you are a dog. Full stop.
Yeah, I think we are all human at the end of the day. I believe everyone deserves respect.... with the possible exceptions of Manly and Cronulla supporters :p

A

Alexander the Great

And South's. Don't ever forget those *****
Yeah, I think we are all human at the end of the day. I believe everyone deserves respect.... with the possible exceptions of Manly and Cronulla supporters :p

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whoever your mate is ,is full of the u know what,even allowing that we r competing with parra saints,etc we have one of the largest fan bases in the comp,,I can see a possible move to Liverpool and surrounds,but the north shore,never.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
B02EC2C9-542C-4470-9370-48189142763B.jpeg Saudi's are wanting to buy?
Oh God. Here they come.

Last edited:
A

Alexander the Great

I'm sure Magpies fans said the same thing back in the day before the Tiger took over mate.

The game is very vulnerable at the moment.
Anything is possible in this world we live in.
Whoever your mate is ,is full of the u know what,even allowing that we r competing with parra saints,etc we have one of the largest fan bases in the comp,,I can see a possible move to Liverpool and surrounds,but the north shore,never.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Liverpool not in play anymore because Tigers moved in ten years ago. Horse has bolted there.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
And you know what? I used to think we would never have an Islamic president either, and then came Obama.
So don't rubbish it even if you don't think it'll happen. It has legs.