RUMOUR: Latrell Mitchell Consolidated Thread

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Cheating the cap with brown paper or any of the methods mentioned may have happen and might happen in the future. But we forget that Politis is very clever and has business interest overseas, the other millionaires at the rotters probably have to. It would be easy and completely undetectable for someone with business nous to invest part of a players salary overseas, the investments then grow over time and he brings it all back after he retires. Stock brokers and Financial Advisor's invest money overseas all the time.
Plus the 100% guarantee of a media career when you retire.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I hate the Roosters which means at the moment I hate Latrell

I also support QLD

But

He’s had one ‘bad’ game so to think he was dropped on what he did (didn’t do) on the field is BS

More sinister than that

He must be on his way to Belmore that’s why he’s dropped

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Cheating the cap with brown paper or any of the methods mentioned may have happen and might happen in the future. But we forget that Politis is very clever and has business interest overseas, the other millionaires at the rotters probably have to. It would be easy and completely undetectable for someone with business nous to invest part of a players salary overseas, the investments then grow over time and he brings it all back after he retires. Stock brokers and Financial Advisor's invest money overseas all the time.
From memory Mark Bouris is the executive chairman and they have some mining dude on the board also. We have...? Lol

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Trade a shit **** for a glorified shit ****? Great logic there bud.
Sort of reminds me of the logic of dean gay supporters.

Edit: I may have misunderstood your post. My apologies if I misunderstood. If not, then post is valid.
I’m just curious how is he a shit ****? He’s 21, look at what he’s achieved already

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
A bit of a rooster connection up here where im at.
I dont take any source legit. But old barman was telling me this arv.
Latrell will not be at the roosters and they dont care where he goes.
There just trying to keep shit together so they good chance of winning comp again this year, then cronk goes., so will latrell.
They wont offer him bat shit, they will let him go. Just what i was told today.
They run too tight of a ship and have big expectations and dont think latrell has it.
They think hes too much of a distraction.
The best centre in the game being in poor form for the 1st time in 2 years is going to be a distraction. I think you're making up or whoever told you is making up everything you've said. The roosters will try and keep him, but are not going to spend silly money when they have Tedesco that is their mainstay fullback..

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...nce-shock-dumping-NSW-Blues-Origin-squad.html

Mitchell also broke his silence over growing speculation of a 10-year, $11 million offer to join Canterbury next season after being previously linked to South Sydney.
"I haven't even thought about going anywhere. There have been a few things in the media but my job is to focus on the Roosters and enjoy football. Nothing else." Mitchell said

Why has this been moved from the rumours section?
Because people kept creating threads under Bulldogs Discussion about it, soaking up vast amounts of time to merge. If its in Bulldogs Discussion people won't do that.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe I am slightly over, but I think you are underselling by a bit.
Going by your methodology, the third party endorsements and incentives must be quite high to have the team they have on the above-mentioned base salaries.
Remember that graph that got published last year showing the clubs so called 'Third Party' contracts?
Roosters were right at the bottom in terms of what their players 'earn' via third party contracts.

Again, not guaranteed source of truth, but reports had Cricton at $1m (Which is hilarious in itself as he is SO overrated) and while this might be inflated, I would have to think it would be more around the range of $800+. Keary I would also suggest is higher than $700,000.

And where is Cordner in this mess? Current NSW and Australian captain? Must be at a minimum $500k

Its a farce and everyone can see it.
No it won’t, rooster tpa in total last year was 275k
Total for whole club
All tpa were published for public viewing
Refer to my post above.
the whole world knows the rorters are full of shit and they just put it right out there in the open.
They arent even trying to hide it LOL.